wife is a good rider now...update
Close

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rastaman

Thread: wife is a good rider now...update

wife is a good rider now...update

Its been awhile since I have posted, you may remember I taught my wife ( 5' 1") to ride on a TW which I lowered thanks to all the help on this forum. I also got one for myself to ride along beside her. Since then we have been having a blast. She has done close to 2k miles, from the lonley back roads in North Florida, to the mountains in North Carolina.

Our next trip to North Carolina will be in October and hope to really eat those roads up.
    Future plans include an extended trip out West AZ, NM, UT next year and hope to trailer the bikes out with us and ride the area as much as possible

Both of us riding separate bikes has certainly added a new dimension to our recreation time together...I would recommend it for those thinking of having their partner ride.

Thanks again for all the help and guidance here,

yeh mon..the bikes are running great too....no issues what so ever, changed the sprockets with O-ring chain, swapped out the front tire, and added a home made rack and koplin gas can.
    btw...we are 60 years old...
    peace
    Scutler likes this.

Good seeing you back.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

thanks buddy...Ive been lurking in the back ground a little.....I know you can relate to the joys, fars and frustrations of riding with the misses

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Hi rastaman,

It is good to hear that things are going well for you and your wife and your TWs. I sure enjoy riding with my wife.

It is also cool that a TW will work for someone that is only 5'1".

Sounds like you have had some great rides and will have even more in the future. If you get a chance, post a few pictures.

Now add these (Products - UCLEAR - Advanced Bluetooth Communication Technologies Products) can't say enough great things about them. Wife and I rode all weekend without recharge. My son and I just returned from our 3 day trip. I removed my wifes from her helmet and put it on my sons. It puts a whole new dimension to the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenhtr View Post
    Now add these (Products - UCLEAR - Advanced Bluetooth Communication Technologies Products) can't say enough great things about them. Wife and I rode all weekend without recharge. My son and I just returned from our 3 day trip. I removed my wifes from her helmet and put it on my sons. It puts a whole new dimension to the ride.
    right now we use the scala rider Q2...however the other pair of scala q2 that my son uses needs a battery, scala does not offer a replacement battery and their only response was to buy a new set...$300+ down the drain...I dont think so...anyway I am curious as to what this UClear set cost...

Sponosred Links