TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

CLOCK ideas ?

3K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  Mart 
#1 ·
Now that I'm all bundled up when I ride in the chilly Fall air, I can't easily view my wrist watch. I thought adding a clock to my Dub might be a good idea. So far I haven't seen anything on the Internet that seems just right. The Snap Back seems a little too big, the Aerostitch clip on may be too small. I like the Vapor guages but I think I'd like to keep it simple and not have to run wires etc. What do you folks like? Pictures?

Thanks,

Will

#2 · (Edited)
Been looking for a little bit. Although I'm thinking to wire it in. Haven't spent too much time looking into it. But I most likely will soon as I'm having to get mighty bundles up these days.

4 Digit 0 4inch LED Digital Electronic Clock FOR CAR Motorcycle Motor CU3 | eBay

Would be nice if it was fully enclosed, But I could always do that myself. For $5 I can't complain too much though.

Also found this one, Sounds pretty promising.
http://dx.com/p/motorcycle-water-resistant-digital-1-4-lcd-clock-w-blue-backlight-white-208732

Hopefully I could squeeze one of these above the dash.

#9 ·
A small $2 battery/solar clock from Walmart and double sided tape does the trick. If you want something nice, you can use a small piece of angle bar and double-side tape it the back side of the front farring above the dash. Fits nicely.

#12 ·
That fits in there real nicely. Looks good too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.