Who rode their bike today? Where at? How hot or cold was it?? - Page 454
Close

Page 454 of 462 FirstFirst ... 354404444452453454455456 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 4611
Like Tree12547Likes

Thread: Who rode their bike today? Where at? How hot or cold was it??

Bought it rode it home, should have been a 7 mile trip ended up being 25 miles. Didn't want to stop, this is my first TW200. 55 degrees partly cloudy.

Katy and I just got back from a ride on her scooter. It was 42* with 15 mile an hour side-winds. It just started to rain when we walked in the house, so our timing was great. I have to say though, it's starting to feel a little nippy out there. It will be time to put away the vented jacket in a couple weeks if it keeps up like it has. We did about 20 miles and my fingers started to get a little cold by the time we got home. I was wearing slightly heavier gloves than my vented ones, but still... time to at least put the liners in those. I have some heavy gloves that do a fair job in the winter but they are so bulky and they slow me down on the controls. Could someone give me a recommendation for 'plug in the cigarette lighter' heated gloves that are on the cheaper side? My glovebox has a cigarette lighter plug just forward of my knee.
    admiral, SanDue, Ken and 1 others like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

LT, have you ever tried the mitten type gloves. I was told by a rider from NY that the 4 fingers touching one another tend to keep each other warmer than separate fingered gloves do.

Can not say personally but sounds logical. Don't know how well that would work for you control wise however.

Marty
    littletommy likes this.
    '16 Yamaha TW200 '08 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad '07 Kawasaki KLX250 '93 BMW R100GS Bumblebee (Mothballed)
    '99 Tacoma SR5 4WD '58 Willys CJ5 '90's Honda 4514 hydro riding mower '90's Honda 5013 compact tractor 4WD & 4W Steering

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

True fact, they are.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

On a scooter both brakes are on the handlebars so it's just a little bulky with the heavy winter gloves, I don't feel like I can grab the brakes as fast as I can as with normal gloves. I went on Amazon and priced a number of heated gloves, but they are out of my price range. I'll put my Liners in and make do for now.
    SanDue likes this.

Since you don't need lever protection like on a dirt bike, what about a pair of cheap handguards that mount on the inboard end only just to keep the wind off?
    When maintaining comfort to continue the ride in the cold, vanity goes out the window and piss on what others think.
    '16 Yamaha TW200 '08 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad '07 Kawasaki KLX250 '93 BMW R100GS Bumblebee (Mothballed)
    '99 Tacoma SR5 4WD '58 Willys CJ5 '90's Honda 4514 hydro riding mower '90's Honda 5013 compact tractor 4WD & 4W Steering

Won't fit. There is no place to attach it to. The grips disappear into a large plastic housing.

Yesterday I rode to work at 38* but it was about 55 with a warm sun later in the day. Today was beautiful at 65.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    littletommy likes this.

Rode to work today.

weather 1.png
    fmxr47 and littletommy like this.

Who rode their bike today? Where at? How hot or cold was it??

Rode it about 12 miles to my sister in-laws birthday cookout tonight. 72* today and it’s been in the mid 50’s lately so I had to get out. Medina, Ohio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    littletommy likes this.

Sponosred Links