Assembling a tw200
Close

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By GaryL
  • 2 Post By goldenhtr

Thread: Assembling a tw200

Assembling a tw200

Ok, I got a 1993 tw200 from a buddy that was taken down completely. He rebuilt the engine for it and repainted the bike, but never had the time to put it back together and told me I could have it. It won't be hard reassebling it, but I would like to have a manual or some schematics to look at in the case that I run into an assembly problem. Does anyone know where I can get that? any help is greatly appreciated.

In the Technical section there is a sub-section called Technical write ups at the top. In this section is downloadable manuals. Here: https://tw200forum.com/forum/technica...r-manuals.html

I've had mine tore apart, and the electrical wiring harness was probably the most difficult to re-install. Luckily, I had labeled everything and didn't need the manual. Putting it back together will be like a puzzle, sort of easy.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

https://tw200forum.com/forum/technica...r-manuals.html

welcome to the forum.

there's lots you can do to these little bikes to make them your own, enjoy the madness!
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I call that a big score and a very good pal! Rebuilt engine and a freshly painted frame with all the parts to be up and running for free, WOW!

Just my opinion here but I think the assembly would be a breeze if you had another TW in your garage that you could look over and compare while you are getting everything put back together. If you lived close to me I would be happy to allow you access to mine and with the tank and seat off it would be pretty easy to just look at mine and do the same for yours.

GaryL
    goldenhtr likes this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Quote Originally Posted by GaryL View Post
    I call that a big score and a very good pal! Rebuilt engine and a freshly painted frame with all the parts to be up and running for free, WOW!

Just my opinion here but I think the assembly would be a breeze if you had another TW in your garage that you could look over and compare while you are getting everything put back together. If you lived close to me I would be happy to allow you access to mine and with the tank and seat off it would be pretty easy to just look at mine and do the same for yours.

GaryL
    +1 GaryL If only people would fill out their profile and let others know where they are from, I think there would be alot more offers like yours. Good for you GaryL.
    Mel and TW-Brian like this.

Thanks ya'll for the help
    Last edited by Big Bubba; 12-11-2013 at 05:28 PM.

+1 Gary
    On that note, if you want me to take pictures of a certain part of the bike so you can see routing or position just let me know! Happy to post'em right here for you. I'm sure the other members would too.

Sponosred Links