Relocation
Close

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By joedirt1970
  • 1 Post By TW-Brian

Thread: Relocation

Relocation

Well, after surviving moving to the desert (while my gills dried out), it's looks like I will be relocating to N CA. In the East Bay area.

If you are up in the East Bay area, please drop me a line and shout. I don't want to be leaving the TDub in the garage all winter.

Drop me a line and let me know where about you are up in N CA.

Brock
    [email protected]
    bananachunks and TW-Brian like this.
    Hidden Content [/IMG]It's not why, but why not. Do it for the right reason now, versus the wrong reason later.
    Born on a Honda Z50, '78 YZ 80, '79 Husky WR 250

2008 TDub--Jimbo Shield, Lizard Oil Cooler, Blaster Shock, YZ Hybrid Forks, Supermoto front fender, ATV Bars, Acerbis Brake Cover, 1460 Pelican Case, Cycle Rack, Power Core, Gold Chain.

Hidden Content

Hey hey!

San Francisco, here. Just got my little monster back in July. I haven't taken it out of the City, yet - too nervous to take it on the major highways, here, and don't have an automobile to hitch it to. Just work, groceries, and fair weather jaunts around the coast.

Have a quick and safe move!
    2018 CB500XA - Rally Raid: Level 2 Suspension/Wheels, Engine guard / bash plate, Pannier racks, Wide pegs, Rear brake reservoir guard, ABS switch, Radiator screen, kickstand shoe. Barkbuster/Storm. Palmer windshield adjuster w/ accessory bar. Savage steering damper, levers, and rear rack. Givi Trekker Outback 42L Top Case and Wolfman Rocky Mountain Saddlebags. 50W 3" spot/flood pods. Scorpion Serket Taper slip-on.

Hey Brock,

There are some of us NorCal TW Forum nutjobs that are always looking for new members to join us for our rides. It is a fun group with a full range of riders from good and fast, to old and slow (me). (Watch out for Joe Band, I hear that he has a trophy that he is eager to unload!)

Let us know when you get in the area,

Brian
    bananachunks likes this.

Sponosred Links