I just took off.....
Close
    
    
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: I just took off.....

  1. #1
    Junior Member robalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    17

    I just took off.....

    So I decided to take one of the xmas presents out for a little ride, you know nothing big...just enough to keep the battery up... well 50 miles later.. I find myself hoofing it to get back home and get the tw stowed before my son gets home from school... and ruins my xmas surprise. Saw three cars the whole time...lotta farmlands and forrest service roads here in northern California.

  2. #2
    Junior Member robalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    17
    20131213_135715.jpg



    Stopped after 20 mi or so to check out the ducks in this slough

  3. #3
    Senior Member TW-Brian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Pleasanton, CA
    Posts
    5,747
    Quote Originally Posted by robalo View Post
    So I decided to take one of the xmas presents out for a little ride, you know nothing big...just enough to keep the battery up... well 50 miles later.. I find myself hoofing it to get back home and get the tw stowed before my son gets home from school... and ruins my xmas surprise. Saw three cars the whole time...lotta farmlands and forrest service roads here in northern California.
    Hahaha, that's funny. You 'd better watch it, or you'll need to change the oil and son will be getting a used TW for Christmas!

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member frehley76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kenosha,WI
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by robalo View Post
    20131213_135715.jpg



    Stopped after 20 mi or so to check out the ducks in this slough
    What front tire is that?

  6. #5
    Junior Member robalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    17
    20131213_135927.jpg20131213_135927.jpg

    Sunny day... nice roads...no traffic.. no wonder I kept going

  7. #6
    Junior Member robalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    17
    Its a kendra 270... 5.10... what a difference between it and the stock front tire on the other bike... no low speed wobbling. . Highly recommend upgrading...already ordered one for other bike
    671tdub and frehley76 like this.

  8. #7
    Senior Member williamemack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    winters in Sudbury, MA, summer on Squam Lake, NH
    Posts
    363
    Being from New England with a snow storm about to land on us.....I'm envious!

  9. #8
    Senior Member 671tdub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    guam
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by robalo View Post
    Its a kendra 270... 5.10... what a difference between it and the stock front tire on the other bike... no low speed wobbling. . Highly recommend upgrading...already ordered one for other bike
    amen.
    2006 tw200

  10. #9
    Senior Member RockyTFS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hailey, ID
    Posts
    3,376
    Quote Originally Posted by robalo View Post
    So I decided to take one of the xmas presents out for a little ride
    SANTA! You know you are NOT supposed to RIDE the presents BEFORE you give them!!!!

    What if you had CRASHED??
    Rocky
    2018 TW200
    2014 BMW R1200GS LC

  11. #10
    Senior Member OurDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    North Central Illinois
    Posts
    814
    Must have fell out of the sled. oops.
    Dubzha, admiral and CoverMe92 like this.
    2010 TW200Z : Kick starter, rear CycleRack, 14:47 final w/o-ring chain, shorai 14, Shinko 244 5.10-18 Hidden Content .........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •