Like Tree11Likes
  • 4 Post By Tom Bettiker
  • 2 Post By joeband
  • 3 Post By r80rt
  • 1 Post By Tom Bettiker
  • 1 Post By fishguy

Thread: My Bike.

My Bike.

Here it is. I bought it at a State Auction, it's a 2002 with 6400 miles on it. It was the instructors bike for the states Motorcycle Riders Training Program. I found the intake manifold is cracked, but so far that's the only flaw. I ordered a new manifold, and hope to get the carb off today and cleaned. The bike needs cleaned up here and there as well. I think, it's been sitting sense 2-11 in the maintenance barn.

I need to put some decent tires on it for farm use, a scabbard for my Coyote Killer, and that should do it.... Oh yea, the headlight is burned out.

i like coyotes myself, but your bike's damn clean looking! congrats
    littletommy and Tom Bettiker like this.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

That is a nice looking bike.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Nice bike, I use mine to aggravate the coyote's too. That little TW will make you grin every time you climb on.
    Only a fool would attempt it, and God help me, I am that fool!

Thanks.. I really like the blue frame.

The coyotes are getting aggressive here and taking out the dogs. I like dogs, I've got 5 rescues That I have in the woods with me everyday. not 30 min. ago one showed up in the neighbors yard, I got a shot off but I had the wrong weapon... Back to the safe for something a bit further reaching...
    littletommy likes this.

I lost a beloved Chihuahua to a coyote years ago. It had been hanging around and we knew it was after the dogs. I didn't have a gun at the time, so hid out in the woods with a blowgun with a seditive in the dart several days in a row trying to get him, thinking I could relocate him or whatever if I could get him. I never saw him when I was looking for him, only when I was in the house. Sneaky coyotes. He finally got my little dog, which surprised me a bit, because Chihuahua's hear EVERYTHING.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

How on earth has the manifold cracked! I've never heard of that before on a tw?

Nice bike mate
    View my build/off road riding here with lots of pics and vids Hidden Content

Uk TW/ Suzuki LTZ250 off road rider only

Flat out or back out.

I don't know how, but it's cracked. I've seen it on XR 100's and I hear it happens on Blasters. I may have been able to rtv it up, but the bikes nice so I just ordered one.

Cracked boot? Happens all the time. In fact, I bet air leaks between the carb and head are PRIMARY problem with lean mixture, bad idle, stalling, etc. Just sayin'.

Nice TW. Have fun. I know I am.
    Tom Bettiker likes this.

Sponosred Links