Grizzlygpa a new member and also a new owner of a TW 200
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Grizzlygpa a new member and also a new owner of a TW 200

Grizzlygpa a new member and also a new owner of a TW 200

I am excited and proud to be the new owner of a gently used 06 TW 200. But being from Minnesota will be a long wait to get any seat time on the TW. Right now my thermometer says -19.8 degrees F. Found this forum and you guys have convinced me I am missing out on a good thing. Got educated here went and tried one out (heated storage building) and I bought the same day. Not new to MC, have owned several over the years and currently have a Virago 250 and a Honda Shadow Spirit 1100 in the garage but feel like a little kid every time I sit on the TW 200. Now the mods start.
    r80rt and Dubzha like this.

Welcome.

This is a great forum and there are lots of good folks here to help if you need it.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Welcome to the forum Grizzly!

I lived in Minneapolis for nearly 15 years so I know what you mean about your TW being parked for awhile (unless you wanted to stud up your tires and take it out on a lake!). Now I like being able to drive a couple of hours to visit the snow, rather than shoveling it for 5 months.

Send us some pics of your bike and let know us what mods you plan to make so you'll be ready when things start to thaw out up there.

Brian
    CoverMe92 and grizzlygpa like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Welcome Grizzlygpa!!!
    "It's Like Warm Apple Pie"

Hidden Content

rbm
    Hello and welcome!

Thanks, It is still at the dealer hoping for warmer weather to go pick it up. It has a rack on it and have ordered foot pegs for it. I noticed that right away when I rode it that the larger foot pegs would be a must have.
    I had looked for a while and not too many used ones up in this neck of the woods.

Chuck

welcome grizzly,
    with it sitting in storage, you have several months to plan all the great mods to do to it.... even if you get some strange questions: what is that thing? didn't you just buy it, and you're already changing it? what is that big ass tire??

congrats,
    joe
    r80rt and grizzlygpa like this.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Welcome Grizz. You definitely are at the right place for the best TW info available on the web....or in the world in my opinion. Plus you can interact with kind hearted people that share your mental disorder for the T-dub. biker-smiley-face.gif

This is going to be a great way to kick off the new year and a good place to spend all these cold winter nights. Merry Christmas everybody.

Chuck

Welcome Mr. Grizzly!. You made a wise choice in the TW200. If it has not been done already,figure on rejetting the machine. It will run cooler and be more responsive. There are threads on this very thing if you are not familiar with the procedure?. If you have not already noticed,this TW family is quite functional !. Your correct,now the FUN begins!.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links