Won't be riding the TW tonight!
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Won't be riding the TW tonight!

Won't be riding the TW tonight!

Check out that windchill! Gotta love Minnesota. Oh well, the bike is scattered across the floor getting modded up right now anywho.

image.jpg
    Dubzha and MCC1776 like this.
    God willin' and the creek don't rise.

Yep. Nice and frosty in Minnesota tonight.
    ~ Brian

Life's too short to be in a hurry... Ride a T-Dub Hidden Content

2013 TW200
    2004 VTX 1300
    Hidden Content The Spirit of the Lizrd Rolls Forever.

Looks like you got an Indian summer coming on Friday though.
    2013 TW200

2003 TW200 (Wife's Bike)

2013 Ultra Classic Limited

2008 Street Glide

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Build report on its way soon?!?
    1987 TW200
    Cycleracks Rear Rack, Tinman Tim's Side Racks [THANKS!], Action Packer Rear Trunk, Texsport waterproof luggage, 20w LED Spot Beam headlight, LED Bulbs for Rear Brake Light and Dash/Speedo, 12v marine auxiliary port, Coleman Seat Pad, Alloy Boltz kit.

"I will prepare and someday my chance will come." -A. Lincoln

Hidden Content

winters in Sudbury, MA, summer on Squam Lake, NH
    Ever heard of the 30-30-30 rule ? At 30 below with wind speed of 30mph, exposed skin will freeze solid in 30 seconds......so hang in there 50short !
    I sell TW200 stickers for $2.00ea. delivered. See Hidden Content for details. Hidden Content

2014 TW, DMO pegs, Yamaha rack, Doubletake mirrors, Jimbo shield, extended pilot screw, Snapback clock, Ebay risers, Seat Concepts, o-ring chain, Ricochet skidplate, brake leash, IMS folding shift lever, ProCycle tool tube, 130 main jet and two shims, route sheet holder, compass, temp/humidity
    indicator.

Man, All this Global Warming garbage is really showing us the flawed science! We have huge ice breaker ships in Antarctica frozen and stuck and even the rescue ice breakers are getting stuck as well. The first ship was there researching the effects of Global Warming! How is that working out for them now?

We are going into minus zero temps here in NY too and I am already over half way through my heating coal supply but not even close to half way through the season yet. I did hear one thing I found rather positive though. Al Gores book on Global Warming is on sale for a dollar because they can't give the pack of lies away!

Stay warm!

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Quote Originally Posted by GaryL View Post
    Man, All this Global Warming garbage is really showing us the flawed science! We have huge ice breaker ships in Antarctica frozen and stuck and even the rescue ice breakers are getting stuck as well. The first ship was there researching the effects of Global Warming! How is that working out for them now?

We are going into minus zero temps here in NY too and I am already over half way through my heating coal supply but not even close to half way through the season yet. I did hear one thing I found rather positive though. Al Gores book on Global Warming is on sale for a dollar because they can't give the pack of lies away!

Stay warm!

GaryL
    Well said GaryL
    87tw,08 klr650,00dr200,76tl250,73cl175 scrambler,75tl250,76tl125,1960 cushman trailster,

Quote Originally Posted by GaryL View Post

Stay warm!

GaryL
    A number of years ago...probably around January 2004...the temp here in MN dipped down to around -10F. My wife and I were watching TV when a knock came at the front door. When I opened it up to see what crazy person was running around on such an inhospitable night, I was greeted by a cute little college-aged redhead wearing a Sierra Club windbreaker (yep, a windbreaker). She started going on and on about global warming and asking for money. My only response before shutting the door..."Can you define the word Irony?" I was met with a blank stare....
    Dubzha likes this.

We digress...

image.jpg
    Here it is again

You are a little colder than here in WI, but our windchill is about the same!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links