TW or?
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: TW or?

TW or?

20120922_131806.jpgCan you find the TWs? We go where they can't.

Ronnydog

Dubzha likes this.
    '13 690 Enduro R too many frickin farkles...
    '07 KLX250 farkled (wife's bike)
    '86 BW80 farkled to size
    '10 TW200 you will be missed

Ronnydog,

This doesn't pertain to your post. But I was reading a post that was started quite a long time ago. It's late (1am) and the 3rd post said: Thanks Lizrdbrth & Ronnydog...
    It made me perk up wondering for a moment. It was a nice reminder about our friend. It's been nearly two weeks. I just thought about him and Purple and the smiles they both put on out faces. There have been 5 people (friends, family and friends of family) that have left us this past 2 weeks.

Love those close to you...no matter how crotchety or nice they are.

Have a nice week Ronny. Happy New Year.
    r80rt likes this.
    Hidden Content [/IMG]It's not why, but why not. Do it for the right reason now, versus the wrong reason later.
    Born on a Honda Z50, '78 YZ 80, '79 Husky WR 250

2008 TDub--Jimbo Shield, Lizard Oil Cooler, Blaster Shock, YZ Hybrid Forks, Supermoto front fender, ATV Bars, Acerbis Brake Cover, 1460 Pelican Case, Cycle Rack, Power Core, Gold Chain.

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Cool pic Ronny, a couple of years ago I went on a ride with my Dad and a bunch of his old buddy's, they thought they would lose me in the rough. The TW left them all behind in utter awe and amazement.

Thanks joedirt, we will be at his memorial on Friday, lots of memories!

Ronnydog

Quote Originally Posted by r80rt View Post
    Cool pic Ronny, a couple of years ago I went on a ride with my Dad and a bunch of his old buddy's, they thought they would lose me in the rough. The TW left them all behind in utter awe and amazement.

R80rt, nice pic. Ya often we look like the under dog until the trail get rough. I rode with my brother in law, him on a Honda 650 and his friend on a ktm 525 through some single tracks....they said hay why don't you lead, thirty minuets later their bikes were over heating and steaming. They had enough of my trail busting with a 70 tooth sprocket.

Ronnydog
    admiral, joeband, r80rt and 1 others like this.

I had a ball with those geezers, they were all i their 70's and I was the 55 year old kid of the group, they rode hard, but couldn't go where the TW would. Now my 76 year old Dad who's never rode a motorcycle wants me to find him a TW so we can do some running together. I'd enjoy that!
    Only a fool would attempt it, and God help me, I am that fool!

Quote Originally Posted by r80rt View Post
    geezers, they were all i their 70's
    Watch that geezer stuff. And Monday I rode stuff I would not attempt on a Rokon much less a TW! Hard stuff was not on video. I needed both hands. One for the reins and one for the saddle horn.

TW or...........
    r80rt, Dubzha, Sweetwater and 1 others like this.
    Ya gotta finish the loop, it's your only way out!

Hidden Content

Thread hijack alert by me.
    In summer I split riding time betwee the TW and mule. We always ride the mules where you wouldn't want to ride the TW or not allowed too...which is about the same and wouldn't want too.

My non-TW ride is the dark mule in the center. He kinda looks ornery in this photo.
    r80rt, Dubzha and Sweetwater like this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Thread hijack continued.........

Funny, I have been reading recently about mules. If I was not mobile and had a place for one I think I'd get one. More sure footed I like! But they'd need to be from Arizona to ride the rocks. Training method here is to take the colts along on cattle roundups to get them used to running in the rocks. They run full blast through the rocks I was tiptoeing through. They run the horses everywhere the cattle run and the cattle run just about everywhere. That lady on the horse rounds up 10-20 head every few days by herself with her four dogs. Been in a saddle since the age of three.

On topic. TW over ATV. Hands down. YMMV
    Ya gotta finish the loop, it's your only way out!

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links