I have to say it now before I can't again
Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: I have to say it now before I can't again

the Coastal Empire (i.e. islands outside Savannah)

I have to say it now before I can't again

Ladies and Gentlemen,
    I have been debating sending PMs to many of you and what I would say but I finally decide to do it as this post instead. For reasons that should be painfully obvious I don't want to miss another chance to do this and I realized there are more of you than I originally realized that this is directed too.

I would like like to say thank you to each and everyone of you, both old members and new alike.

While I really do love the actual TW itself it is this community based around our beloved rented donkey, bastard of a bike that is why I will never walk away from TDubs. Even if I end up to battered and bruised to ever ride again I will gladly check in here just in case someone needs an answer that I actually have. It is the least I can do to payback what I have gotten from you all.

Unfortunately I never got a chance to really put into words to one of our own how much he helped me and drew me into this family that I love. Now I'm in a situation where I really want his advise again and I can't stop thinking about if I ever made it clear to him how much he helped me. I do not want that to happen again. If you are reading this post then you are part of this family, my family, our family. Thank you all.

Ride well, ride safe.

-MDJ
    Forever grateful for all your help brother
    2005 TW wrecked in ‘14 and rebuilt in ‘17. ‘06 donor parts and new OEM, Carb jetted & shimmed, ‘04 XT225 gas tank, UNI air filter, Shinko 241 front, modded Krator pegs, IMS folding shifter, JT 14/47 sprockets, huge car horn, tool tube, DR8EIX plug, short rear signals, Cycleracks rear, All Balls steering bearings, Protaper ATV High bars, OEM Kickstarter with more to come...

Unfortunatly, I just got here and I never got the chance to talk with Lizrdbrth. From what I have seen flying around this forum about him. I see he was well respected. Wish I would have got bitten by the T-dub bug much sooner. Hope I can learn as much from others here as you all did from him as well as others.
    dette, PlacerLode, Dubzha and 2 others like this.
    2015 Yamaha Bolt
    Coming Soon...TW200

the Coastal Empire (i.e. islands outside Savannah)
    Quote Originally Posted by JGillespie View Post
    Hope I can learn as much from others here as you all did from him as well as others.
    J it is us who hope we can honor his legacy by sharing what we know so that this family keeps growing and members like you stay active and involved and continue the sickness. We are all fortunate enough that he spent the time to put much of his wisdom in text here for all to read and re-read till the last day of this forum.
    JGillespie, MTLHead and Dubzha like this.
    Forever grateful for all your help brother
    2005 TW wrecked in ‘14 and rebuilt in ‘17. ‘06 donor parts and new OEM, Carb jetted & shimmed, ‘04 XT225 gas tank, UNI air filter, Shinko 241 front, modded Krator pegs, IMS folding shifter, JT 14/47 sprockets, huge car horn, tool tube, DR8EIX plug, short rear signals, Cycleracks rear, All Balls steering bearings, Protaper ATV High bars, OEM Kickstarter with more to come...

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Blessed by tour words!

Ronnydog
    r80rt, Dubzha and Fred like this.

Mel
    MDJ, I know you say what a lot of us on this forum feel and have not said. It is exactly what Lizrdbrth and I was talking about before his passing. That is one of the main purposes of the Russ Austin Memorial Ride in San Luis Obispo June 20-23, 2014. I think there are a lot of us that would like to meet members of the forum. Every one welcome.
    Mel

Quote Originally Posted by JGillespie View Post
    Unfortunatly, I just got here and I never got the chance to talk with Lizrdbrth. From what I have seen flying around this forum about him. I see he was well respected. Wish I would have got bitten by the T-dub bug much sooner. Hope I can learn as much from others here as you all did from him as well as others.
    Me too, JGillespie. I'm saddened that this family lost a member who was a wealth of information~a library, really.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtgirl View Post
    Me too, JGillespie. I'm saddened that this family lost a member who was a wealth of information~a library, really.
    Well, just like a library, it's all still here, and all of us can benefit from his wisdom for years to come.
    ~LARGO~ likes this.
    Rocky
    2018 TW200
    2014 BMW R1200GS LC

Well said! Im happy to be a part of the TW family...

My 1st wife's and child's last words to me were, "Love ya" and "Bye-bye kisses, please?" I didn't learn. 20 years later, my 12-year old's last words to me, somewhat prophetic, were, "I love you. It will be awhile." That time I learned. 5 months ago my last words to my girls were, "Always and forever."

Tell them. Show them. Every day.

Ah Qwerty, I'm sorry....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links