Who owns Motoport clothing?
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Who owns Motoport clothing?

Who owns Motoport clothing?

I just ordered some ultra 2 air mesh kevlar pants. I talked and emailed with the owner, Wayne, a couple of times; and they are in the making today. However, I also read today that many of his clothes arn't made right and if you complain he doesn't make it right. Do any of you own Motoport clothing? What was your expireience?

How about a link? I'd like to check them out please.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

I have a Motoport 100% Kevlar mesh jacket and bibs with suspenders and I love them. If you look at the pictures of the recent Norcal tech day and ride you will see me wearing them on the ride. Hard to miss with the hi-vis reflecting tape on the arms, front and back. I found Wayne easy to deal with. He custom made them to fit and included some custom feature requests. Not inexpensive but quality stuff. Hope to never test the energy absorption but have confidence it would work.
    What else would you like to know?
    Last edited by Ready to Ride; 01-28-2014 at 06:22 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I too found Wayne to be patient and understanding. I was just wondering if anyone has had any bad expiriences with motoport. I had only seen positive reviews until today, when I found ones where people were complaining that the clothes didn't match the measurements provided, and that Wayne became very defensive when people complained of mistakes, and even that he made a few racial remarks to customers in Asia. I saw this on the ADV forum.

Motoport
    Here's the site. It's supposedly stronger than leather, yet flows air like regular textile gear.

Thank you.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

I got Motoport stuff years ago from a friend who started selling bike gear. I always had good luck with my jackets
    2005 Tdub

I liked the air mesh jackets and also looks like he had reasonable priced winter gloves too.

does he only make those jackets custom sized?? that would really run the price up.
    2005 Tdub

I have a pair of Motoport Canyon pants. This is my 2nd pair. I wore the first pair out and also needed a little bigger size. I don't wear them much anymore but may use them on the TW. They are a waterproof padded, inside the boot pant well designed. Ive never used them as an over pant. For me they have been a day ride pant and not long distance. I prefer the Darien quick on/ off for traveling
    Go like hell, You'll get there quicker!

2005 BMWR12GS Rock Red 106k miles
    2013 TW200 - 8k- miles
    2018 X-MAX - 6k- miles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links