Top Box sale
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Top Box sale

Top Box sale

This is the top box/tool box/storage case that people found and posted here about. I just got one, model 22-14350, then when I received the other part of my order there is a sale flyer with a lower price. MCM gave me back the difference. But the price online has gone up to $32.99. Sale flyer price $19.99 and the flyer code is ST311.

Duratool Black Weatherproof Tool Box - 18 1/4" x 14 1/4" x 6 7/8" (O.D.) | 22-14350 (2214350) | Duratool
    2005 Tdub

Thank you! That's a great deal. I broke down and placed an order - $20 each is too good to pass up!

When i tried, it wanted a company name. I entered one, but would not work. Did this happen for you? Or is the nut between my keyboard and chair a little loose?

I got out the torque wrench, the one Marissa Tomei used in My Cousin Vinny, you know, the accurate one??? Anyway, the one question about my company, at the bottom, no matter how I tried, it would not accept my answer - UNTIL I entered a fake company name. All set now. I ordered one too.
    Last edited by Dubzha; 01-30-2014 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Loose Nut
    ~ Brian

Life's too short to be in a hurry... Ride a T-Dub Hidden Content

2013 TW200
    2004 VTX 1300
    Hidden Content The Spirit of the Lizrd Rolls Forever.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

The Duratool boxes accept aux fuel packs (like my Kolpin) well.
    Simba

I have the bigger ones on my Tengai.

Last edited by simbaboy; 01-30-2014 at 07:21 PM.

Checkout had some quirks but it was probably just me. I entered my zip and it said it didn't exist so it gave me a list to pick from. One was a zip that I used to have before they changed it 10 years ago. I entered it and when I checked out I noticed the company name was my correct zip code. I left it. Maybe the UPS guy will figure it out.

I read some reviews on these cases and they seem to be ok. Not up to par with Pelican but not terribly worse. I need some waterproof cases for canoeing and riding in rain. Thanks Tuber.
    Last edited by Tirebiter; 02-03-2014 at 01:14 PM.

the Coastal Empire (i.e. islands outside Savannah)
    Thanks for sharing
    Forever grateful for all your help brother
    2005 TW wrecked in ‘14 and rebuilt in ‘17. ‘06 donor parts and new OEM, Carb jetted & shimmed, ‘04 XT225 gas tank, UNI air filter, Shinko 241 front, modded Krator pegs, IMS folding shifter, JT 14/47 sprockets, huge car horn, tool tube, DR8EIX plug, short rear signals, Cycleracks rear, All Balls steering bearings, Protaper ATV High bars, OEM Kickstarter with more to come...

Tuber,

Thanks for posting and making us aware of this. That is a really great price.

Just ordered mine - thanks for posting this!
    2018 CB500XA - Rally Raid: Level 2 Suspension/Wheels, Engine guard / bash plate, Pannier racks, Wide pegs, Rear brake reservoir guard, ABS switch, Radiator screen, kickstand shoe. Barkbuster/Storm. Palmer windshield adjuster w/ accessory bar. Savage steering damper, levers, and rear rack. Givi Trekker Outback 42L Top Case and Wolfman Rocky Mountain Saddlebags. 50W 3" spot/flood pods. Scorpion Serket Taper slip-on.

Lower Hudson River Valley of The Communist State of N.Y.
    Thanks, Tuber. Just ordered my set.

I got an email that mine shipped today. Probably shouldn't have but the price was too enticing. Thanks.
    bananachunks likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links