We've all been there...or at least I have.
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: We've all been there...or at least I have.

We've all been there...or at least I have.

Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

rbm
    Yep...

I think this is Rainman and his dad.

One of these days I'll have the camera on when I crash. Just ain't caught one of my crashes on camera yet!
    Pass Man likes this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Rainman and his dad...hmm. That raises a good point, that perhaps I should front since I am relatively new to any type of forum useage/social media. What is the appropriateness of embedding someone else's video that I happen to like an want to share? (it started out with me just trying to supply a link, but it seems that the embedding is automatic when you add the link) Ok? Or is there some protocol? Or is it possibly simply not done?
    Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by admiral View Post
    I think this is Rainman and his dad.

One of these days I'll have the camera on when I crash. Just ain't caught one of my crashes on camera yet!
    I like your determination !
    My '87 TDub was born amidst the fervor of Miami Vice! And it looks like Don Johnson's wardrobe!Hidden Content Hidden Content

I like the last one the best, a panicked horn beep just as it topples over!
    Fred likes this.
    2013 Yamaha TW200

1996 Yamaha TW200

1995 Kawasaki KLR650

2002 Yamaha RoadStar 1600 with sidecar

What are you doing? What are you doing? lol...
    2013 TW200 Ims super stock pegs,zeta pro bend xc hand-guards,manrack,zeta muffs,Gerbing ultra light heated gloves

Borneo,I would think that as long as one attempts to give proper credit when possible nobody should be overly offended. Shucks, I'm entertained for one.Dirt naps galore.
    Last edited by Fred; 03-02-2014 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo View Post
    Rainman and his dad...hmm. That raises a good point, that perhaps I should front since I am relatively new to any type of forum useage/social media. What is the appropriateness of embedding someone else's video that I happen to like an want to share? (it started out with me just trying to supply a link, but it seems that the embedding is automatic when you add the link) Ok? Or is there some protocol? Or is it possibly simply not done?
    I don't think you're doing anything wrong or unacceptable by posting just a link or embedding the video, we're gonna see it either way. As far as posting someone else's video, they are public after all. If the person who put it public, doesn't want it public, they can remove it or share it with only the folks they want to see it.

One thing you could do to avoid confusion if it's your video or someone else's, is post the name of the person who originated the photo or video. I would consider this a courtesy. For example in the video above, you could say something like "Published by Brian Hurst".

One thing I like about your Morning Coffee Series, lots of these video's have been posted in the forum, but are buried in pages and pages of threads and you expose them to some of the newer members for their enjoyment. Other video's have not been posted here and your bringing them to our attention, again for our enjoyment.
    Fred and sparky jan like this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

i agree with admiral...just post "not my video" above the video...that should cover it...youtube videos get posted all over forums without worrying about who made them since they are public and anyone can click on the actual youtube link and see who made it...as long as you're not taking credit for making the video it doesn't really matter
    Last edited by Point37; 03-03-2014 at 11:47 AM.
    Fred and admiral like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links