A picture is worth a thousand words
Close

Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By Ebbanflood

Thread: A picture is worth a thousand words

A picture is worth a thousand words

I have wanted a TW for a long time but never knew the origin. Usually I remember seeing a particular bike and saying "I got to have one". The TW was different, I don't remember where it started. Well I was looking through some old pictures last night and went through a bunch from our trip to Aruba in 1989. Me and my wife had rented a dirt bike and went and toured the north coast, which is a desert. It was a great day and we got to see all of the islands remote areas but I never remembered what bike it was that I rented. In the picture is a black/red TW200, maybe a 1988 but I am not sure. I cannot explain why I did not remember that it was a TW but my wife has a pretty good explanation. We went to an "all inclusive" resort, meaning even the drinks were included. At that age, with free drinks, we drank like we were going to the electric chair every night. Also at that age are very vivid memories of extracurricular activities that were more important than motorcycles. I know that that is a poor excuse, but I think it explains why that little beauty of a TW is sitting in my shed with a blanket over it.
    Hoot Gibson, Mel, damasovi and 3 others like this.

Nice post and quite accurate in the details . Only you know the "age" your suggesting ,but, correct none the less about the extracurriclar being of more importance !.

Sponosred Links