April 19, 22
    May 11
    Jun 7, 8, 14
    Aug 25
    Sept 27
    Nov 11
    r80rt and stephenmarklay like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

This coming Saturday and Tuesday are free park days in Washington State!
    dette and plumbstraight like this.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Tomorrow and Tuesday are free park days in Washington State.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Sunday is another free park day in Washington State.
    admiral likes this.

I like that you publish this information for us to see.

I hate that the state even has all these fee's and regulations in the first place. Arrrrgh!

Do I have this scenary right? If you ride in a place where the discovery pass is required and you haul your TW with you behind your pickup truck for instance, both your pickup and TW have to have this pass?

I understand not everything can be free, but the state seems to have gone overboard. Gets way to complicated and a normally law abiding citizen can easily get caught doing something wrong unintentionally. Maybe as an outsider I'm overthinking this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

I think if it is a free day, you are good to go. Here is the link.

Washington State Discover Pass Look in FAQ's.

Normally, I think if it is a licensed street legal vehicle, it need's a pass with the exception of "free days".

The next free park days in Washington state are this coming weekend, June 7, 8 and the following Saturday the 14th.

But...just noticed in the paper this morning that there are FREE FISHING DAYS too!! NO LICENCE REQUIRED

Washington Free Fishing on the 7th and 8th of June (This coming weekend)

>>>> Admiral >>>>
    Idaho Free Fishing on June 14th.

Montana Free Fishing on June 14th and 15th.

*If anyone catches some on free fish day due to this notice - You have to give me one.
    Last edited by littletommy; 06-02-2014 at 01:18 PM.
    Fred likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by admiral View Post
    I like that you publish this information for us to see.

I hate that the state even has all these fee's and regulations in the first place. Arrrrgh!

Do I have this scenary right? If you ride in a place where the discovery pass is required and you haul your TW with you behind your pickup truck for instance, both your pickup and TW have to have this pass?

I understand not everything can be free, but the state seems to have gone overboard. Gets way to complicated and a normally law abiding citizen can easily get caught doing something wrong unintentionally. Maybe as an outsider I'm overthinking this.
    Admiral, they passed a law last year that the Discover Pass is good for 2 vehicles, So you drive your truck with your bike in the back and unload to go ride. Now which vehicle do you put the pass on?????(truck or Bike) they have no answer for that.

As for the free days June 7&8 and 14th but heaven forbid they include fathers day the 15th. This state is money hungry and will find anyway they can to get it!!!!

Tracy
    admiral likes this.
    A very very wise man once said “it’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow”.

"Now then get your weapons... and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me"
    Gen:27:3

“I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”
    -Ronald Reagan

Free Park Day in Washington State, no Discovery pass needed.

June 14th Saturday only.

Senior Member Leisure Time Larry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenhtr View Post
    Admiral, they passed a law last year that the Discover Pass is good for 2 vehicles, So you drive your truck with your bike in the back and unload to go ride. Now which vehicle do you put the pass on?????(truck or Bike) they have no answer for that.

Tracy
    Technically all they did is provide a space to write a second plate number on the pass, so people can move the pass between the two vehicles depending on which one they're driving that day. If you haul your TW as you say, and you ride it and have your truck parked in areas that require a Disco pass, then you still legally need 2 passes! Awesome, right?!
    - Leisure Time Larry -
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2004 TW200, 13-55 gearing, Shinko 241, Race Tech Emulators, Procycle front springs, Works Performance rear shock, Emgo handguards, Luckybike mirror risers, Ken Sean DS foldable mirrors, 30mm Tusk bar risers, Seat Concepts, Kick Starter kit, Plasti-dip camo coat, Cycle Pumps, Ricochet Skid Plate, flood and spot LED pod lights, Sena, Garmin etrex 20 GPS, IMS 313114 folding shifter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links