the addiction
Close

Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By plumbstraight
  • 2 Post By Fred
  • 4 Post By Tirebiter

Thread: the addiction

the addiction

Wow folks have I got it bad. My home computer went down and is in the shop.
    I have a nice laptop that has been sitting for a couple of years. I had only used while working away from home through wi fi. Hadn't tried to plug it in at home. To my amazement and joy I am back lol.

This forum has me hooked. So much good information and wonderful people to meet. My biggest page in my bucket list is to travel this nation and meet/ride with as many of you as possible. Being able to go somewhere and have an enthusiastic guide that knows his/her backyard to me would be the best way to really see the backroads of our country.
    Fred and dette like this.

Great attitude there,sir. Glad your laptop can be a backup to keep you connected to this wonderful world of Trail Snail enthusiasts. Recent travels had me disconnected from internet and I really missed this place. Hope to meet you sometime, in the meantime I shall continue to enjoy your posts.
    plumbstraight and frog13 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by plumbstraight View Post
    This forum has me hooked.
    I know what you mean. The one thing I miss when I go to live in the woods in April is checking in here. I'm off the grid until November except for trips into town where I can steal some wifi.

When I do check in, I'm always impressed with the new members that join during the summer...and a little bummed that some older members disappear. And there's always new ideas and constant enthusiasm. I don't do smart phones but am looking for a no subscription mobile hotspot that works there. At my age, withdrawals suck. I like my addictions!

At least I'll be putting miles on the TWs.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Tirebiter View Post
    I know what you mean. The one thing I miss when I go to live in the woods in April is checking in here. I'm off the grid until November except for trips into town where I can steal some wifi.

When I do check in, I'm always impressed with the new members that join during the summer...and a little bummed that some older members disappear. And there's always new ideas and constant enthusiasm. I don't do smart phones but am looking for a no subscription mobile hotspot that works there. At my age, withdrawals suck. I like my addictions!

At least I'll be putting miles on the TWs.

Sure would be nice if you could on occasion check in and give us a Ride Repot (with Pics).....I am certain I am not the only one on this forum who enjoys learning about other members and their adventures.

you could always download the free tapatalk app for your smartphone which has this forum on it...score!...6 of my motorcycle forums are on there...and 2 of them are on the free motorcycle.com app

Sponosred Links