• 1 Post By naluboy
  • 3 Post By joeband
  • 2 Post By Joemama

Thread: Opening Day!

Opening Day!

Here's to a great opening day!
    Hoot Gibson and Joemama like this.
    1987 TW200
    Cycleracks Rear Rack, Tinman Tim's Side Racks [THANKS!], Action Packer Rear Trunk, Texsport waterproof luggage, 20w LED Spot Beam headlight, LED Bulbs for Rear Brake Light and Dash/Speedo, 12v marine auxiliary port, Coleman Seat Pad, Alloy Boltz kit.

"I will prepare and someday my chance will come." -A. Lincoln

Hidden Content

Cincinnati Reds {oldest MLB franchise} used to have the only opening day game{along with the DC team in the AL} in the National League...those days are gone, but the Reds still declare Opening Day, which they still get to open at Home each year, a Holiday in Cincinnati...weather looks perfect for the first pitch in a couple of hours....65 and Sunshine! Play Ball!

Meanwhile I have my first High School Varsity gig of the Regular Season, beginning at 5pm Van Wert Vs Spencerville in West Central Ohio....and finally some good riding and baseball weather...sure it is downhill starting tomorrow night, but at least Opening Day to going to be nice
    MCC1776 likes this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Well, good luck to you and your team today. High School ball is one of my favorite to watch. MLB Network mentioned that there's church bells in downtown Cincy playing Take Me Out To The Ball Game. That's awesome. Gets my blood pumping! I'll get to watch an hour of Verlander/Shields before my Rangers first pitch at 1:05. God I love baseball.
    Hoot Gibson likes this.
    1987 TW200
    Cycleracks Rear Rack, Tinman Tim's Side Racks [THANKS!], Action Packer Rear Trunk, Texsport waterproof luggage, 20w LED Spot Beam headlight, LED Bulbs for Rear Brake Light and Dash/Speedo, 12v marine auxiliary port, Coleman Seat Pad, Alloy Boltz kit.

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Hope your Rangers do well this year MCC1776
    But go Angels!
    MCC1776 likes this.

go giants! (and not one of those johnny come latelys who only like them after two ws... oh no, not one of those that come in the 3rd and leave in the 7th.... i did my time at the 'stick and miss it too. )
    Beat LA,
    GO GIANTS!
    Hoot Gibson, MCC1776 and Joemama like this.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I got a certificate for my birthday for tickets to a Giants game for the whole famn damily. Just need to pick a date. And to echo JoeBand, Go Giants!! BEAT LA BEAT LA

Joemama

PS
    I have been to a couple of my Grandson's Little League Games and a High School game so far. The base Ump at the High School game was an old timer that has been working games since my oldest son bagan Little League. We had a great between innings conversation going back 30 plus years. I love babeball !!!
    Hoot Gibson and MCC1776 like this.

Go tigers............. Lions sucked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMM.

Couple nice walk offs today. If you score ten runs, you should win a ball game, but the Rangers are running out a bunch of young guys without expirence to the mound and it's killing us. We need some good health and you'll see them make a summer run.
    1987 TW200

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by old mad max View Post
    Go tigers............. Lions sucked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMM.
    detroit kittens? .... all hiss, no claw
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

rbm
    The baseball's the green one right?...

Sponosred Links