Kim Jong II invented hamburgers
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Kim Jong II invented hamburgers

Kim Jong II invented hamburgers

Hoot Gibson and Fred like this.
    Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

Lady Gag Me may indeed be a man, as is Man~Chelle the First "Lady"... But Jong inventing Burgers????? Now that is just down right wrong!
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Jong a 300 bowler, also an amazing golfer.

North Korean leader Kim Jong-il's death was noted on Twitter as an epic loss to golf, with hundreds recalling the Stalinist state media's reports of Kim's 11 holes-in-one in a single round in 1994.

Reports hailed Kim's 38-under par 34 over 18 holes at the 7,700-yard (7,041m) Pyongyang Golf Course in his first try at golf, a feat watched purportedly by 17 security guards protecting the man hailed as 'Dear Leader'.

Kim, who died on Saturday of a heart attack at age 69, was 52 at the time he purportedly fired a round where birdie was his worst score on any hole.

Twitter sceptics wondered whether or not Kim might have tried to surpass such stars as Tiger Woods or reigning English world number one Luke Donald had he truly gone 21 strokes below the best score from a US PGA golfer.

"Look at it this way: with Kim Jong Il dying, everybody will be moving up one spot in the world golf rankings," noted Dan Daly in a Twitter posting.

Others pondered the golf showdowns that never happened.

"Kim Jong-il's passing means Luke Donald is now indisputably golf's world no.1," tweeted John Mackay.

"Congrats Luke. Just a shame it wasn't settled on the course."

"Golf world mourns the passing of the prodigious world leader never to win a major," tweeted Shaun Hinds.

Even Paddy Power tweeted: "The world has lost a golfing legend, we're 1,000,000/1 for any PGA player to beat Kim Jong Il's record round of 38 under."

Some saw hope for Kim from beyond the grave.

Rick Reilly posted: "Just in from North Korean state news agency: Kim Jong Il's corpse shoots 54, incl 6 aces."

Nick Howell pondered what might have been, saying his record round "Could've been even better if his ball hadn't stuck under the windmill on the eleventh."

Alistair Barrie was shocked there was not more mention on golf websites, noting: "No one seems remotely concerned that the world's greatest golfer has died."

"With passing of Kim Jong Il, sports world may have lost greatest golfer of all time," tweeted HuffPost Sports.
    Last edited by Pass Man; 04-27-2014 at 11:00 PM.
    My '87 TDub was born amidst the fervor of Miami Vice! And it looks like Don Johnson's wardrobe!Hidden Content Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Nick Howell pondered what might have been, saying his record round "Could've been even better if his ball hadn't stuck under the windmill on the eleventh.
    Hilarious! Wait, what am I saying? The whole thing was hilarious.
    Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

They say ignorance is bliss so North Koreans must be very blissful. I wonder if these people really believe the dogma and propaganda they are taught and thus are content, this lady seems to be. I tend to believe they are too afraid of punishment for independent thought.
    This rekindles my appreciation for free speech and makes me very glad to live in America.

Well He does need something to go along with all his cheese. Also I wonder how that young lady would feel if she knew that an American thinks she's cute?

they don't need a fertilizer plant there,the kim jongs are producing plenty for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Croatoan View Post
    In a totalitarian nation fear of punishment works to control people's very thoughts. Here in America they use diversions to lull people into a dream like state so that the government propaganda news stations (all of them), and a progressive educational system can teach you the proper things you must know to be a good comrade. Still I am glad to live in America, but I sure wish the sheeple would wake up before it turns ugly here as it did in NK.
    You reminded me of this:

Last edited by Indiana; 04-28-2014 at 03:50 PM.
    Pass Man and Fred like this.

I also heard that they think most americans are homeless and eat wild birds.. Yum, yum... OMM.

I think both Authors had an amazing ability to imagine the future. We haven't fully arrived there but like being on a train to your destination, you know where you are heading.
    My '87 TDub was born amidst the fervor of Miami Vice! And it looks like Don Johnson's wardrobe!Hidden Content Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links