I'm getting old.
Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: I'm getting old.

I'm getting old.

Spent the birthday weekend at the Leesburg Bikefest. There I spied several young ladies with very short skirts and skimpey tops. Nothing wrong there except they were plastered in Tat's. Not the cute little ones but great big skulls, demons and serpents along with more studs sticking out of their faces than a set of snow tires. Now I don't mind a few tat's but why in the world would a nice looking gal try to muck it up? Also there where several baggers with super tall front wheels,tiny seats and faux saddlebags so low to the ground that pieces of carpet had to be layed down to keep them from scraping the pavement. I'd not ride one around the block let alone around the country. Geez.....At 56 I'm turning into a geezer with a Dub!
    r80rt, Fred, plumbstraight and 5 others like this.

Hi X,

You have a ways to go to catch up to some of us real oldies.

Get that digital camera working so we can share in your outrage.

jb
    2018 Triumph Street Twin..............2016 CB500F
    2014 XT250 ..................................2008 H-D Softail Deluxe
    2008 SV 650..................................2007 DR 650..

IMHO, now that the pursuit of values and morality are seen as old fashioned, restrictive and standing the way of female equality, the tendency of immoral young ladies to "out-whore" each other has escalated to epic proportions, just like any other arms race. The pendulum will swing back the other way when this path to disaster plays out.

Having said that, if you got any phone numbers, pass them my way. I'd hate for you to have to deal with all those wild, inked up babes. Gramps!

(just teasing )
    admiral and tcepilot like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Xracer View Post
    Spent the birthday weekend at the Leesburg Bikefest. There I spied several young ladies with very short skirts and skimpey tops. Nothing wrong there except they were plastered in Tat's. Not the cute little ones but great big skulls, demons and serpents along with more studs sticking out of their faces than a set of snow tires. Now I don't mind a few tat's but why in the world would a nice looking gal try to muck it up? Also there where several baggers with super tall front wheels,tiny seats and faux saddlebags so low to the ground that pieces of carpet had to be layed down to keep them from scraping the pavement. I'd not ride one around the block let alone around the country. Geez.....At 56 I'm turning into a geezer with a Dub!
    I have naval lint older than you are.............. Oh, and I hate large tats also !!!!! OMM.
    Fred, grewen and akalogan like this.

rbm
    Quote Originally Posted by old mad max View Post
    I have naval lint older than you are.............. Oh, and I hate large tats also !!!!! OMM.
    Oh, wait, you said tats... Never mind...

Dubzha and akalogan like this.

RBM..... I don't care where your'e from.... That's funny.
    Fred, grewen and akalogan like this.

I thought you guys might like the way I worded that... (O; OMM.
    akalogan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Xracer View Post
    ahhhhhhh good old Leesburg bikefest....that's a good time! normally, i go but this past weekend we went to Durhamtown Plantation to ride. what side of FL are you on? we're looking to do a little trail riding in NW florida if you'd like to meet up.

btw, i LOVE tat'ed up 1/2 nekkid girls

Saw a story on Fox last night about "Tats"....while 25% of men under 35 have them, in young women it is 47%...a small tattoo or 2 in various locations isn't bad...but this shit that goes on these days between tats and studs, is just a stupid youngster screaming for attention. Now having said that, I had an Aunt{older sister of my dad} who was a Conservative Women's Libber before anybody heard of such a thing...she sported an American Flag on one arm and an Eagle draped in the American Flag Tat on the other...she was a good looking women, got those tats back during WWII to support my dad, uncle, and her husband, who were serving during that War...she could drink with the men and kick most of their asses....the wimpettes of today pale in comparison.
    grewen, akalogan and TWilight like this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links