• 1 Post By Ebbanflood
  • 1 Post By littletommy
  • 1 Post By Dubzha
  • 1 Post By Fred
  • 3 Post By littletommy
  • 1 Post By qwerty
  • 1 Post By Borneo
  • 1 Post By Borneo

Thread: Pushing the Envelope{a bit too far} :)

Pushing the Envelope{a bit too far} :)

Well it finally happened, you won't see my smiling face or comments over on ADVrider any longer...finally got the permanent "boot" from the left wing hacks and Moderators...What was my Crime{you might ask}?

Well they couldn't stand me in the Basement, so I got the boot a couple of month's ago...have not been back much of late, but today stopped in and made a comment about the Mods being thinned skinned Obama butt boys....just so happens it was on the "Kern County Kid's Recovery" where the Mods had stepped in and made some changes....I chimed in, knowing it was probably going to be the last straw....and it was Just couldn't help myself...for all of the good ride stuff they have over there, the Bullshit, especially Political Left Wing crap was a bit too one sided, thanks to the Mods....

Oh well, I still have this place and Big Dogs site to get my share of Dual Sports fixes....besides I can always view the ride photos if I get the urge....

Color Me Happy as a Clam...takes a special type of crazy to worm your way into the hearts and minds of the loons over there.
    Ebbanflood likes this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Congratulations!!!! And Thank You.
    Hoot Gibson likes this.

You rabble-rouser you.

Hoot Gibson likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Hoot, I know what you mean. If you comment about a 'thing', a single item, all too often others presume you are making a judgement regarding EVERYTHING about them. They won't understand you are talking about something that needs addressing.

Example: Someone is a light-foot merging on the freeway. Traffic is tight, you honk. Now the light-foot is all pissed, or nervous. They can't envison what is going on from any other perspective. And then it is likely, if something stoopid is going to happen, when it will start. Or... someone drives by with loud music and is disrupting others. You ask them to turn it down. Then I wonder when the fight will start. Consideration for how others feel? What the heck is that???!!!!!!

Or political stuff. I'm so tired of when I complain about our president, and because I'm white [right, wrong, doesn't matter] the race card is sometimes played. I never made a racist statement about any president. Called them like I saw them.

People only imagine what they want to, and don't invest much time if any in others perspective on the world.

I know to have a quality life, I have to be a better man than I was yesterday. But I don't need to eat a load of other people's opinions [KRAP] to understand.
    Hoot Gibson likes this.
    ~ Brian

Life's too short to be in a hurry... Ride a T-Dub Hidden Content

2013 TW200
    2004 VTX 1300
    Hidden Content The Spirit of the Lizrd Rolls Forever.

Just as well Hoot, it was an uphill battle for you with little likelihood of changing anyone's mind for the better. I do imagine there were others on forum sharing your views but reluctant to come forward. Oh well.
    You remain welcome and appreciated here.
    Hoot Gibson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Just as well Hoot, it was an uphill battle for you with little likelihood of changing anyone's mind for the better. I do imagine there were others on forum sharing your views but reluctant to come forward. Oh well.
    You remain welcome and appreciated here.
    It was pretty pitiful to see what has become of the site....and if you venture off the "Plantation"{my mistake} you get kicked .... but being the old Hell raiser and Boot Kicker I am....I had to step in it on occasion....and like Dubzha said, it was only a matter of time. Actually taking it off my list of "Favorites" was easy to do....the few people I did engage on a friendly basis with are mostly tw riders on over on Big Dog's Page...so not a big deal in the big view of things.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

There's no place like home.

Right here.

1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

ADV? My shadow hasn't fallen on that cesspool in years.

Hoot Gibson likes this.

Nah, don't think of it as banned...think of it as "read only" kind of like my computer privileges at the office. They don't trust me to imput, but I be the boss, so they gotta let me look. Speaking of Big Dog...you going this fall? I'm gonna bet our own Smalls will be there.
    Hoot Gibson likes this.
    Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

So just exactly how do them T-wits ban you for life? Local sheriff shows up at door with notice? Personal post of death email? Public shaming? IP block?
    Hoot Gibson likes this.
    Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

Sponosred Links