Hoot Gibson's Personal Political Opinions
Close

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Hoot Gibson's Personal Political Opinions

Hoot Gibson's Personal Political Opinions

Go for it Hoot. I'll even unblock you and see what you have to say under this thread title. And nothing you will say here will bother me at all. Fact is, here, in this thread, I'll read anything you have to say with interest.
    Ya gotta finish the loop, it's your only way out!

Hidden Content

all you gotta do is link up to my personal blog{see below}....even though I've been too busy to post of late, my opinions are throughout....or just join me on facebook, but I doubt it you will.... You won't like what I have to say....

This place isn't about me, it's about where and what can be and is allowed in the basement area....
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

It's a motorcycle forum here, not supposed to be anything else, or at least it used to be. (when I enjoyed it)
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

If im not mistaken this isny posted in the tw200 forum sections. Its posted in the other forum section. Is it really hard for people to understand? I guess so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
    Hoot Gibson likes this.

The Off-topic and Other bikes section should be split making Off-topic / Other bikes separate.

Off-topic being the basement for the anything goes crowd.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

They are seperate. Is it that hard to understand. If im not mistaken the tw200 forum includes the General discussion, trails/offroad, tw200 classifieds and performance and customization. There is another section of forums on this site that are not tw related and they are under the title other forums correct? They include off topic and other bikes, test forum and yamaha fz-09 forum. If your upset about post not being related to tw200's in the other forums section then you might have some personal issues like "cant read" or dont understand how the forum works. Please if im wrong correct me but here is a pic with descriptions on what should be posted and where. Im sick of hearing a bunch of grown men cry about stuff they dont like especially when they arent on the tw200 section and they are crying because the topic isnt tw200 related. Understand??? please look at the pic and try to understand. Next week we will here guys crying about people talking about fz-09's on the tw200 forum.
    Hoot Gibson and Borneo like this.

Check this out. When you see the post title look to the right and it tells tou which forum its under. Ok do we understand? If your not interested in that forum dont go there. if you cant figure this out maybe we shouldnt be playing with a computer.

Hoot Gibson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    The Off-topic and Other bikes section should be split making Off-topic / Other bikes separate.

Off-topic being the basement for the anything goes crowd.
    Good idea.
    We could split the forums into red/white/black/blue/yellow plastics too.
    Or one forum for each state, or even county.
    If we tune this fine enough, each person can post to himself in his own forum.
    That way, no one would be offended by anything that anyone else had to say.

frozen wasteland of the barren north, Yukon Territory, Canada
    living in open and free democratic societies has it's risks. At least the element of free speech lets us see how individuals think to some degree(at least as much as they are willing to express publicly). Extremists in any area of thinking are often difficult to be around no matter what the forum. I would suggest that generally speaking individuals with very divergent ideas from the norm usually become isolated by their own ideology.

OM Peace.
    Fred likes this.

Smalls, with all due respect, you know what I mean. No need to belittle folks here. I still say separate them. That way, folks can read about "other bikes" OR "off-topics".

Quote Originally Posted by small's View Post
    Check this out. When you see the post title look to the right and it tells tou which forum its under. Ok do we understand? If your not interested in that forum dont go there. if you cant figure this out maybe we shouldnt be playing with a computer.

Joemama likes this.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links