Cats, Coyotes, and the Open and Honest Truth..
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Cats, Coyotes, and the Open and Honest Truth..

Cats, Coyotes, and the Open and Honest Truth..

I have never started a political thread on this forum...have I made political comments on Wildlife, Guns, etc, etc, ? Yep, but only when someone decides to open their pie hole with personal opinions...you open that door, don't complain when your fingers get caught:

For anybody that has any doubt where I stand on an issue in real life.....take the time to read{for anybody with a IQ nearing 3 digits it should be easy}..., if not, then quit your bitching...ignore me, and the rest that say what they think on a certain issue....

Click the link and the little story will tell you all you need to know and like or despise...really, it's not hard, come on, you can do it, and then we can go back to talking about Killing Coyotes, Smoking Good Cigars, Craft Beers, and Shooting the Shit and Good Guns, while on the upside of the forum we can talk about Dual Adventure Rides on the TW:

Peace, Love, Dope, now get the Hell out of here and enjoy:

___prh...a day in the life....: The Real "Hoot Gibson" and all of his Political Warts
    Dubzha and TrailTodd like this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Hoot Gibson likes this.
    Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

Attachment 6460

Somehow Hoot, you managed to remind me of both.
    Hoot Gibson likes this.
    Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I live in Lakewood CA, and I hope that you lived in my town. You tell it how it is. When I ride my TW I see a few people look at me like what a small bike, (I'm 6'5 ) I do not care what they think, I payed for it- Fuck them!! At least I ride a cool looking Bike! I like your post, keep it up ! Good Luck , Thank You for your Service in the ARMY!!!
    Hoot Gibson likes this.
    Dave A. Smith

Hey Dave...65 myself but not 6' 5"...but alas I was an Air Force Cop...lol! But spent my time as a Sky Cop in Vietnam....and we be on the same wave length....Thank You as Well!
    Kf6rqb likes this.

Hidden Content

March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary

"Want to talk about something other than the TW200? This is the place for any and all discussions under the sun".

I'd say this just about says it all.....

Now I did finally get some quality riding time in on the new tw....photos in the TW Section of the forums under "Who Rode Their TW Today.....How Cold Was It"?

Hidden Content

I love birds and feed Hummers all summer long and have 5 Blue Bird boxes I made that usually have nesting pairs each year. Both Hummers and Blue Birds are great insect killers along with the bats.

Where I live, about 100 miles north of NY City is a favorite summer get A way area for city dwellers. A major problem for us locals is they arrive right around this time of year and get a dog or cat. By the end of the summer season when it is time to head back to the concrete jungle all these dogs and cats have to go. They find a nice out of the way road such as mine and drop the poor animals to fend for themselves. Happens every year and cats and dogs start showing up around September and October. I can spend lots of time taking them to the local ASPCA which is basically a death sentence because no one wants them.
    It is a sad reality. One or two stray cats can soon blossom in to a dozen. Stray dogs, depending on their size either pack up or become coyote food. I don't care to bother with any of them until they present a problem for me on my property. I can't own a cat here unless it is a full time prisoner inside the house. Every one I ever had that escaped never came back. My brother's wife had Rag Doll cats that cost $600 and one liked going out in the bushes around the house while they worked in the yard. One got hauled off by a coyote right in front of them and the war was on! Country life is tough when you live in a part of this country where wild animals roam and are trying to make a living. My Brittany who weighs 40 pounds is great at chasing big black bears from her yard and most run like hell but every once in a while one will challenge her and I keep a 12 gauge handy for such occasions. I have a 10/22 locked and loaded by the back door as well as a 12 gauge and a 22 Mag levermatic all ready to rock and I don't look forward to having to kill anything but Porcupines and Skunks are quickly dispatched. I have a trail cam set up at the back edge of the yard where over 5 miles of deep forest begins and I get pictures of just about every wild animal in this area all the time. As long as they pass through and don't both us I don't bother them. I will start seeing coyotes in the next few weeks because the deer a fawning and this is a favorite food source of coyotes. My Brittany loves deer and does not chase them from the yard so the Does know they are safe here and often drop the fawns just in the woods outside our yard. Dam few fawns ever make it long but there are more deer than the woods can support so nature must prevail.

GaryL
    Hoot Gibson and sp_cache like this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

^^^^ Well Croatoan: There are more than a few in DC, on both sides of the Isle, that I would get great pleasure from Roasting their Chests and Nuts on an open pit fire....
    Mel and GaryL like this.

Hidden Content

Hoot now that the biblical rains are over I see you live in a truly beautiful part of our great land. Liked your ride report and pictures quite a bit. Darn that 2014 bike looks mighty nice!
    Hoot Gibson likes this.

^^^ I'm gonna just hate getting it muddy and a scratch or two on it....

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links