lsx Willy's jeep
Close

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By small's
  • 4 Post By Borneo
  • 1 Post By Landser

Thread: lsx Willy's jeep

lsx Willy's jeep

This thing is bad to the bone at barely over 1800lbs with the driver. He has another video with a supercharger and nitrous on it. I like his theory on wearing motorcycle gear and just bailing out if things get way out of hand.
    B-dub likes this.

Landser you dont have a spare willy's do you.?

Sweet vid man! It's always funny to see Jeep's with big old tires hanging with crotch rockets like that lol! I've seen a video on Youtube in which a regular, normal looking Jeep wrangler on 35 inch all terrain tires pulls a huge wheelie and walks away from a Murcielago! I always thought it would be fun to take an old, totally beat up rat rod weekend trail warrior Jeep Cherokee and put a supercharged Chevy v6 in it or something, just to screw with people. I have to say though that scenario at the end didn't make these guys look too awfully bright though. Racing into oncoming traffic at 100+ mph on a street bike (not to mention with basically no gear) with no lookout is a good way to become another statistic. If you like this kind of thing, you should check out some of the turbo Hayabusa street race videos on YouTube. NOTHING street legal EVER beats those in races like these! Even the 1600 horsepower TT Lambos can't outdo the 600+ rwhp Busas.
    KJ, just KJ, ok.

Current rides:
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500, 1999 Toyota 4Runner

Past rides: 2015 Yamaha XT 250, 1997 Suzuki DR 200, 2007 Honda Ruckus, 2007 Yamaha TW 200, 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500, 2009 Kawasaki KLX331S; 1994 GMC Sierra 1500, 1987 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 Acura Integra, 1986 Honda CRX, 1989 Jeep Cherokee, 1994 Chevrolet Astro Van, 1979 Volkswagen Rabbit, 1984 Jeep Cherokee

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I'd be lucky to get 50mph out of Sweet Pea. But I brought her back to life with the love and care of a surgeon working on his own son.

Attachment 6683
    Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

I'm surprised they can get all that power to the ground. Thats a BA lil jeep. Not trying to be the "Fun Police" but one little screw up, slick spot in road, or pot hole and that thing losing control you'd be a dead man. I would rather remove windshield build a cage and lower the seats with harness seatbelts. It looks really small without windshield. Doesn't quite have the sleeper look to it that way though. Thanks for posting.
    '73 CT-90
    '14 TW200
    Cycleracks Rear rack, Jimbo shield, Gmax dual sport helmet

The Jeep hooks because its height and short wheelbase makes for huge weight redistribution.

Plus the MT drag radials are very sticky tires.

RE:LSX Jeep

No more Jeeps here,small's.....had a great '43 Ford GPW many years back....sold it,then acquired the Soviet equivalent 10 years ago. Jeeps are iconic machines,but my own preference is Soviet trucks . There's just something about a big 'ol Kraz,Uaz or Ural that just looks right to me.....the Volvo 'TP21' is a looker,IMO,too.

I presume the builder of the LSX used new after market components(frame,body,etc.),surely not an original(and tired) Jeep......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Landser; 05-27-2014 at 08:17 PM.
    sp_cache likes this.

Sponosred Links