Need help with helmets! Gotta find a visor and speaker/bluetooth setup!
Close

Question Need help with helmets! Gotta find a visor and speaker/bluetooth setup!

Hi guys,

Issue #1
    I've got a very old Bell helmet. It's from probably 2003 or 2004. I don't use it for any kind of street riding, but I keep it around as a spare for when people are using an ATV on our property. The visor is beyond scratched up and I can't seem to figure out how to find a replacement visor. I can't even figure out what model the helmet is! All I can find is a serial number inside: "MX 200907".

How do I figure out what model it is and find a replacement visor for it?

Issue #2

I just picked up a Bell Bullitt TT, admittedly a helmet I purchased 100% for aesthetic reasons. I fell in love as soon as I saw it. Anyway, it has "removable cheek pads with pockets for speakers". Yet nowhere in the manual or on the Bell website does it clarify what kind of speakers can be used. I'd love to have two speakers and a microphone in here that I can use via bluetooth with my phone for calls, but also that could be used to talk to other riders nearby. I know I've seen this kind of system around but I am just way out of my depth when it comes to them and I have no idea what to purchase. Any recommendations?

Thanks so much guys, appreciate all the help!

my brother and I use the Sena SMH-10. We love it. Good range for bike to bike, Bluetooth's to phone, all-day operation on a full-charge. Highly recommend
    SeatConcepts,carb mod,Shinko tires,15/50 o-ring chain,custom racks f/r, aluminum luggage,windshield,handguards,heated grips,Clarke tank,high frt fender,led running lights,folding shifter, wide pegs,12v outlets,headlight kill switch,voltmeter,stainless header,2nd brakelight,GPS/phone mount

[QUOTE=craig0ry;123512]Hi guys,

Issue #1
    I've got a very old Bell helmet. It's from probably 2003 or 2004. I don't use it for any kind of street riding, but I keep it around as a spare for when people are using an ATV on our property. The visor is beyond scratched up and I can't seem to figure out how to find a replacement visor. I can't even figure out what model the helmet is! All I can find is a serial number inside: "MX 200907".

How do I figure out what model it is and find a replacement visor for it?

Half helmet? 3/4? Full face? 3 snaps? 5 snaps? I found cyclegear helpful for a helmet with only 3 snaps. They had a pretty good selection of visors.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

Sponosred Links