Posting photo's on TW forum with a "smart" phone.
Close

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Padilen
  • 1 Post By Dryden-Tdub
  • 2 Post By small's

Thread: Posting photo's on TW forum with a "smart" phone.

Posting photo's on TW forum with a "smart" phone.

The family phone plan changed and we now have Samsung Galaxy S5 smart phones . In the box, there was a quick use guide but no real user manual ( I presume they figure a fella closing on 50 isn't going to be using one of these here cyber thingy's ) . Anyway, any of you technically savy type can give me a link ( yes I've searched ,but to no avail?) or a few pointer's on how to post a pic from said phone to the TW200 forum ?. If it would be easier to PM me feel free OR if it is too damn lenghty of an explanation.......I understand . TIA.......either way this turn-out .

Do you have tap talk? For me that's the easiest. I just have my Iphone for home internet. And I'm pushing 53!
    Fred likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by frog13 View Post
    The family phone plan changed and we now have Samsung Galaxy S5 smart phones . In the box, there was a quick use guide but no real user manual ( I presume they figure a fella closing on 50 isn't going to be using one of these here cyber thingy's ) . Anyway, any of you technically savy type can give me a link ( yes I've searched ,but to no avail?) or a few pointer's on how to post a pic from said phone to the TW200 forum ?. If it would be easier to PM me feel free OR if it is too damn lenghty of an explanation.......I understand . TIA.......either way this turn-out .

First start with a Google account so you can access the "Play Store". From there search for an app called "photobucket" it is free and easy to use. Download the app and set it up to your personal preferences. From there anytime you take a picture with your phone you can view it in the "gallery" app that comes standard on your new phone. Just open the picture, tap on it, and at the top of the window you will see a list of options select "photobucket" icon and the picture will be uploaded to your "photobucket" account. If you make it this far without any further questions let me know and I will write the rest of the instructions. This is not at all complicated and can be completed start to finish in about ten minutes. Just let me know what else you need I will provide you with my phone number and you can give me a call and I can walk you through it that way if it is easier for you.

Tom
    Fred likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

sync to your Facebook and save to your photos and insert image. like this 77124_10200333329647938_1062675096_n.jpg me on my 26th Blackbeard's trip!

Tapa talk is the easiest way I have used.
    Padilen and Ice_Man like this.

Yes, definitely Install the Tapatalk App from the Google Play store. TW200 Forum fully supports it. That is the easiest way to upload pics from the phone.
    Here is a link to the App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...activity&hl=en

For example, you would go into a thread to make a comment, then from there, you will be given a little reply (+) button at the bottom of the screen. Press that button and you will be given a box to type text in.
    In the top of the screen you will see three little dots (this means MENU in Android phones) - when you touch that button, you will see this:

Click on 'Insert Photo'

Then navigate to your picture, and send the reply with the attachment you chose.

Thats it mate!

I also use Tapatalk. However I still recommend Photobucket since you get the added benefit of moving the great pictures taken with the S5 to a location where they can be accessed from other computers or shared with friends and family. Added benefit, you can delete them from your phone freeing up space for more stuff!

Tom

WOW , TW family comes through AGAIN !. I work alot ,but I will try the above method's , it may take me a couple of day's to respond back with what I've learned or if I have more question's....THANK YOU!.

Sponosred Links