One of the most hilarious motorcycle videos ever made!!!! YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: One of the most hilarious motorcycle videos ever made!!!! YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!

One of the most hilarious motorcycle videos ever made!!!! YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!

Here are the links:

Also be sure and watch "part two" (the second link)! Some really funny stuff here guys, haha!
    Last edited by kj7687; 07-02-2014 at 11:45 PM.
    KJ, just KJ, ok.

Current rides:
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500, 1999 Toyota 4Runner

Past rides: 2015 Yamaha XT 250, 1997 Suzuki DR 200, 2007 Honda Ruckus, 2007 Yamaha TW 200, 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500, 2009 Kawasaki KLX331S; 1994 GMC Sierra 1500, 1987 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 Acura Integra, 1986 Honda CRX, 1989 Jeep Cherokee, 1994 Chevrolet Astro Van, 1979 Volkswagen Rabbit, 1984 Jeep Cherokee

Funny? Pretty Gawd Damn Painful Looking I'd Say.....
    williamemack likes this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

The guy with his entire family + dog on the bike needs his ass kicked.
    kj7687 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Ok yes, there is some serious pain mixed in with the hilarity. Maybe more pain than humor. But life is too short not to have a good laugh at someone else's expense now and again...LOL. And what the hell, I was tired when I watched these yesterday ;D I'm not some insensitive a hole...I only laughed at the funny/stupid ones... IMO, a fair share of the people injured in this video wholly deserved it. The ones not wearing any gear, riding machines way too heavy and powerful for their experience levels, riding on the wrong side of the road in a blind corner, trying to show off (with no experience!), etc. 2:57 in the first video is the reason I don't ride quads. I think my favorite scene out of all of these has to be the one with the goat! That's just epic!
    Last edited by kj7687; 07-03-2014 at 02:28 PM.
    Hoot Gibson likes this.
    KJ, just KJ, ok.

Current rides:

Past rides: 2015 Yamaha XT 250, 1997 Suzuki DR 200, 2007 Honda Ruckus, 2007 Yamaha TW 200, 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500, 2009 Kawasaki KLX331S; 1994 GMC Sierra 1500, 1987 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 Acura Integra, 1986 Honda CRX, 1989 Jeep Cherokee, 1994 Chevrolet Astro Van, 1979 Volkswagen Rabbit, 1984 Jeep Cherokee

Having been in an accident, I'm torn. I find this terrifying yet funny. Actually I take it as a good reminder, that I'm very vulnerable out there; to be extra vigilant for the idiots, and not to be one myself.
    Hoot Gibson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MSWRC View Post
    Having been in an accident, I'm torn. I find this terrifying yet funny. Actually I take it as a good reminder, that I'm very vulnerable out there; to be extra vigilant for the idiots, and not to be one myself.
    Yea I guess I'm in the same boat as you, basically. I have had some really bad breaks on a bike, though thankfully none in the last few years. But I guess my own experiences have actually desensitized me to it a little... shattered wrist, broken toe, broken arm, half my chin scraped off and sewn back together by "the butcher", two or three days of short term memory loss from severe head trauma (probably partially caused by my helmet being slightly too big and thereby not really doing its job; helmet hits ground, head continues moving in it...essentially head still hits ground - won't make that mistake ever again!!!). But all of that was in my first couple years of ownership, while I was teaching myself how to ride, still learning the ultra-important concepts of how to avoid bad situations, and how best to deal with bad situations when they can't be avoided. Over time, any good motorcyclist will train themselves to constantly search for potential trouble and be thinking of how it will be dealt with WHEN it arises. You don't think "what if that happens", you think "what will I do WHEN that happens". That way, when it DOES happen, you will react MUCH more quickly and you'll take the safest course of action instead of doing nothing and/or panicking and doing something stupid - making the situation even worse. One of the most prominent examples of this is learning to look ahead and expect everyone you will soon be passing to suddenly pull out in front of you or into your lane, cutting you off suddenly. When they do that, instead of smashing into the side of their car (a few great examples of this in these videos), you will have preemptively moved into a safer position, or slowed down, or sped up and passed faster, or whatever that situation calls for. Or, being aware of what WILL happen (always assume it WILL, rather than it MAY), you can squeeze those brakes perfectly and come to a stop as fast as humanly possible; a great example of this is also in this video, when that red F150(?) pulls out and that guy on the dirt bike pulls an excellent short-stop and likely avoids the serious injury or possibly even death he could have suffered had he panicked and done nothing. I've learned to always try to move in an L when passing, as opposed to making diagonal passes. You'll see that most passing crashes in videos like these are when diagonal passes are made. Move as far to your left as reasonably possible, while keeping an eye on the vehicle to be passed, ensuring they are not moving over and being prepared to deal with it if they DO (I should say WHEN they do...), then quickly accelerating and making the pass while parallel to the vehicle you are passing. That way, if you see them starting to move over on you, you have options (honk the horn, get on the brakes, accelerate faster, move further to your left...), instead of having no time and going straight into the corner of their bumper or left door... And of course we can't forget to keep a careful watch behind us when sitting at stops. I've learned to do this every time, too. Not only to look behind me, but to keep the bike in gear and hands on the controls when possible, and have my bike positioned in such a way that if I need to, I can move forward and to the side very quickly. The guy who got crunched from behind by the granny might have avoided that if he had been watching her speed up behind him... In addition to the entertainment value that I find in videos like these, I also appreciate them as another way to train yourself on how to think and/or remind yourself of what NOT to do, as you said. I haven't had an injury crash since 2008 or so. Hope not to have any more any time soon!
    Last edited by kj7687; 07-03-2014 at 09:00 PM.
    KJ, just KJ, ok.

Current rides:

2 Major Bikes wrescks....one 1975 my fault....the other 1987 some Gawd Damn old fool looked right at me and pulled out in front....the first gave me road burns, stitches, and a respect for what could happen, the 2nd f'ed up my back for years to follow, and scared me off Motorcycles for over 20 years.....nothing funny IMO about MC wrecks....but sometimes stupidity is a Hoot....:
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Bare footed and no helmet on an atv? If your gonna be dumb,you gotta be tough!
    2013 TW200 Ims super stock pegs,zeta pro bend xc hand-guards,manrack,zeta muffs,Gerbing ultra light heated gloves

I read, or someone told me, ride like you are naked, invisible and everyone is out to get you. I really am beginning to believe "they" don't see me, and when they do, they are aiming for me. I'm thinking about carying an axe around like the one guy in the video.
    Last edited by MSWRC; 07-03-2014 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MSWRC View Post
    I read, or someone told me, ride like you are naked, invisible and everyone is out to get you. I really am beginning to believe "they" don't see me, and when they do, they are aiming for me. I'm thinking about carying an axe around like the one guy in the video.
    Exactly, as you describe it here is the only way to ride a bike, IMO!
    KJ, just KJ, ok.

Current rides:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links