Concho I log on to this fourm to get away from this B.S.
Close

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Padilen
  • 1 Post By GaryL
  • 1 Post By stephenmarklay
  • 2 Post By GaryL
  • 2 Post By OurDee

Thread: Concho I log on to this fourm to get away from this B.S.

Concho I log on to this fourm to get away from this B.S.

I am not one of the politic
    Last edited by ZDR1; 07-06-2014 at 11:35 PM.

I only open threads that interest me. If I open one that I don't like I close it.
    Sometimes when I'm bored I read a few that I view as entertainment.
    Concho likes this.

I don't care who you are or what you type in the Off Topic section. If I don't like it I click away. If I have no interest in what you type in Off Topic or any of the other sections I don't bother reading it and click away. If I think or know what info you are providing is wrong I will voice my opinion because it is unfair to post bad info for all those who are depending on us to steer them right. I have been wrong on some info I posted and highly appreciate it when ever a more knowledgeable member corrects my mistakes.

Here is one thing I will never agree with but only in the Off Topic section. Censorship! unless the poster is being rude, vulgar or what most would consider to be inflammatory against other members. Mind your manners, discuss what ever is on your mind in Off Topic and if you would not say it to the face of a guy who is 6' 5" and 300 pounds of mean muscle then control your typing fingers here. We do have woman and children who can read everything we type so have some respect but as far as I am concerned it is perfectly fine to disagree with one another as long as it is done respectfully. You can even be a complete Left or Right leaning AH and it is good to get to know such personalities. I don't happen to be the boss and I don't get to make the rules but I can live by the standards I try to maintain. Quit your whining unless you see something that is off the charts and completely unacceptable before the Mods slam the door shut.

Tell me if you can how you can get all bent of of sorts from some poster who says something you don't like or agree with but you don't know who he is, where he lives or even his real name! Just click out and pay the fool no mind.

GaryL
    stephenmarklay likes this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I agree with you Gary. However, when all of this off topic stuff started and the comment was made about the president $SS &*^%ing a boy on the white house lawn you defended that as free speech. That does not jive with your above comments. I appreciate the way you communicate your opinion. They don't guide me in my life but they are as valid as my own.

I also don't care what is being said in Off Topic anymore. The mods need to manage the site as they feel is in the best interest of the forum and its members.

Free speach is great but there is a time and a place for everything. I posted this in off topic and I repeat it here. Why has RPG decided to use the TW200 forum has his sounding board? I guess if it were me as a mod I would be doing a bit if IP address comparing.
    troll likes this.
    2011 TW200: Protaper Fat Bars, IMS Pegs, Cyclerack, Moose Racing Tail Bag, Cyrca Handguards, VStrom Mirrors, Jimbo Shield, Oxford Heated Grips, ProCycle 15k spring, 2x2cycles rack, seat concepts, Cyclops Adventure Sports LED conversion

2014 BMW F800GS

2007 BMW R1200R

Quote Originally Posted by stephenmarklay View Post
    I agree with you Gary. However, when all of this off topic stuff started and the comment was made about the president $SS &*^%ing a boy on the white house lawn you defended that as free speech. That does not jive with your above comments. I appreciate the way you communicate your opinion. They don't guide me in my life but they are as valid as my own.

I also don't care what is being said in Off Topic anymore. The mods need to manage the site as they feel is in the best interest of the forum and its members.

Free speach is great but there is a time and a place for everything. I posted this in off topic and I repeat it here. Why has RPG decided to use the TW200 forum has his sounding board? I guess if it were me as a mod I would be doing a bit if IP address comparing.
    You are right Stephen, I did and still do defend free speech but I never agreed with what was said nor do I believe it should have been allowed. Vulgarity, out of control cursing and attacking other members should never be tolerated. On the other hand, your political views that I might not agree with, I will defend your right to voice all day long in the Off Topic section.

GaryL
    ronnydog and troll like this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

We need to put this into the off topic part of the basement.
    2010 TW200Z : Kick starter, rear CycleRack, 14:47 final w/o-ring chain, shorai 14, Shinko 244 5.10-18 Hidden Content .........

It appears to be in the Off Topic location....it should have never been posted in the Upstairs/TW portion....I'm still not sure why we would use that portion{TW/Generals Discussion, etc} to bitch about other members and what they are saying in the Basement/Off Topic???? I enjoy and contribute to both sections and I enjoy both....and I ride a TW....sooooo, what is the problem with having more posts, more members, and more marks/hits for the various sponsors???? Why not keep the sponsors happy? Upstairs/Downstairs....use and enjoy both!
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

It got moved after I posted. However, The heading and link to the thread still remains upstairs. It would be nice if the header would also be removed from up there. It would keep visitors to the site from falling through the floorboards into an off topic thread. I choose to also use the whole house. I just like to know that when I step into the kitchen there wont be any toilet paper on the floor. I expect it when stepping into the loo. I don't want any censorship, but, would like to have everyone poop in the right place.
    troll and GaryL like this.
    2010 TW200Z : Kick starter, rear CycleRack, 14:47 final w/o-ring chain, shorai 14, Shinko 244 5.10-18 Hidden Content .........

Sponosred Links