• 2 Post By Ebbanflood
  • 1 Post By Hoot Gibson
  • 1 Post By Gulfrider
  • 2 Post By small's
  • 2 Post By Dryden-Tdub

Thread: Later I am done !

Angry Later I am done !

I am Back!
    Last edited by ZDR1; 07-08-2014 at 09:42 PM.

As in PMs? Can a mod / admin do something.
    Please stay I'm interested in your up coming retirement plans.

Quote Originally Posted by zdiver1 View Post
    I will be logging out of the forum as I have been getting attacks from Concho I think he is RPG, but who cares I will check in to see if the oil cooler is on. I enjoyed my time on here ride safe guys. Paul
    I enjoy all the banter myself but.......... if you are getting threatening PM's that is far and away out of line! That needs to be dealt with by the Mod's ASAP. Don't leave a site over one juvenile member.

Tom

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

And THAT is how they win!
    DonBenito and troll like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Concho View Post
    I wrote this message asking him what was going on with the attack on RPG cause I want to understand:
    Dude, what is with this personal attack? You and her have history?
    His response was to start a thread with my name in the title as an answer of some sort.
    Remember PMs are just that Private messages.

If you get a PM that is threatening please just forward that to a Mod and it will be dealt with. There will be no posting of PMs in any of the forum areas.

Goldenhtr
    A very very wise man once said “it’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow”.

"Now then get your weapons... and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me"
    Gen:27:3

“I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”
    -Ronald Reagan

This also belongs in the BASEMENT....come on gang, it seems to me that all of this crap comes from some posters/members not being able to handle what goes on in the "Off Topic" section...Why? That just makes no sense...I enjoy and participate/contribute to both the Upper and Lower houses...if you only want to post in one or view only one, how damn hard is that?
    Jmelarchy likes this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Agreed sorry to see anyone leave who is interested in the Dub but if you cant get along with peeps just ignore them. No need to let 1-2 pm's ruin your time here I laugh when someone sends me something crazy, its good entertainment. Everybody has their own views no need to turn ur back cause you don't agree 1 way or another. Same way with anything you can agree to disagree
    Hoot Gibson likes this.

Well said Gulfrider I feel the same way about it. I dont want anyone to leave but when someone is whinning I cant help but fan the flames and put a little gas on the fire. No harm intended just a slight raise of the ol blood pressure to make sure your still alive.
    Gulfrider and Hoot Gibson like this.

Quote Originally Posted by small's View Post
    Well said Gulfrider I feel the same way about it. I dont want anyone to leave but when someone is whinning I cant help but fan the flames and put a little gas on the fire. No harm intended just a slight raise of the ol blood pressure to make sure your still alive.

The part I just don't understand is nobody once, ever, at all, debated what RPG actually posted! They just didn't want to read it or discuss it? Well I for one do not want to see even one more post about carb adjustments. There is way too much talk about carburetors already that I have to filter through to get to all of the good tire conversations. Ban the next person posting about carb's!!!!!

Tom
    rurlndum and Hoot Gibson like this.

Sponosred Links