Amazing piloting skill
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Amazing piloting skill

Amazing piloting skill

You won't believe how this F-35 recovers from a forward 360 loop 200 ft above the flight deck after a seemingly uncommanded afterburner engagement while still in vertical trust mode.Wow, fast reflexes, perfect vectored thrust transition to forward flight.
    Last edited by Fred; 07-16-2014 at 01:45 AM.
    Dingman likes this.

Boy, that would give you skid marks at the very least...
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Ok, now I know I've mentioned in other posts about puking in my helmet, but this one... Yeah, I would've lost all bodily functions! "Perfectly vectored" if you will
    Amazing, just amazing!
    Mel likes this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

That's now going to be the standard shipboard take off.

It's cool looking but not real.

Quote Originally Posted by MSWRC View Post
    It's cool looking but not real.
    Although I have neither the time or energy to prove it is real or fake I will say for certain that if fake the attention to detail "the planes shadow on the deck of the ship" is excellent!!!!

Tom

The $70 million F-35's price tag buys you some exceptional software and vectored flight controls that will re-define what is aerodynamically possible. Currently such maneuvers seem as incredible as the Wright brothers first flights must have appeared to the horse-and-buggy folks a century ago.
    The video was sourced from US Navy so if fake it might be disinformation to discourage Russian enthusiasm for their Su-45 under development. I believe it is real.

I can 100% for sure tell you it is FAKE. Those images are from a game called "Battlefield 2". I played the game in my single days and recognize everything there including the barely noticeable text above the plane during vertical takeoff (tells you who the pilot is). The game is first person shooter where you can also drive tanks, HMMV's, buggys, boats, fly planes, choppers and a great way to blow hours of time before you realize it. Now I blow my time on honeydo lists. Here's some video of gameplay:

Battlefield 2 game clip does not seem to resemble texture and content of original posted video IMHO. Perhaps a better selected game clip might be more convincing. I remain open- minded and acknowledge that computer generated imagery can be quite convincing. Thanks for the heads-up and sorry if I errantly deceived you folks.

i'm was with fred, thinking that was a crazy example of thrust vectoring.... busted.
    snopes.com: F-35 Vertical Takeoff Flip

unrelated to that video; a test pilot's take on the plane.
    F-35 Fighter Jet Through the Eyes of a Test Pilot: Video - Bloomberg
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links