The Ban Hammer
Close

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: The Ban Hammer

Question The Ban Hammer

Not sure what happen but over on ADV on the DR 650 area I have received two bans in 4 years the first one was for posting a link to a free download to the service book for the DR I got 2 weeks off to think about it,and the second for posting a link to a link that had a free download and this one was for two months so I only post a few times a year but read every day. I was told that I have two strikes and the third will be a life ban.
    Last edited by ZDR1; 07-21-2014 at 03:02 PM.
    fielding likes this.

Did they explain what their reasoning was / is . So , a member could get two bans in four years ( as you stated) and then not get a ban for another 5-10 years ,and your still life -baned at that point ?.
    fielding likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by frog13 View Post
    Did they explain what their reasoning was / is . So , a member could get two bans in four years ( as you stated) and then not get a ban for another 5-10 years ,and your still life -baned at that point ?.
    No explanation but I think it is a better system then a life ban like Concho just got.
    fielding and Dog like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I wonder how many others have been banned that we don't know about.

Evidently what we think is not important, we are just guests here. We don't pay fees or have any say. The forum owners can do what they want, they own the forum.
    Last edited by fielding; 07-21-2014 at 03:59 PM.

Most forums have some guidelines. I have not looked around for such on this forum, maybe there are some. To justify the ban on Concho politics would have to be banned. He is a conservative and when he posts facts it sometimes annoys the left wingers. Politics is a major issue in our society these days, seems like discussing it should not be off limits at all.
    Hoot Gibson likes this.

When I want to discuss politics I go to a forum that is to discuss politics. When I want to discuss motorcycles I go to a forum that is to discuss motorcycles. When I want to discuss Tw200's, I come here.
    Last edited by Joemama; 07-21-2014 at 04:34 PM.

rbm
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemama View Post
    When I want to discuss politics I go to a forum that is to discuss ploitics. When I want to discuss motorcycles i go to a forum that is to discuss motorcycles. When I want to discuss Tw200's, I come here.
    This.
    rurlndum and Mel like this.

When I want to discuss politics I go to a forum that is to discuss ploitics. When I want to discuss motorcycles i go to a forum that is to discuss motorcycles. When I want to discuss Tw200's, I come here.
    Funny I suppose. I come here because I like the people and the atmosphere. I kind of like talking about a lot of different things and prefer to have a single site to keep track of instead of three like you. That is the beauty of America. We are all free to pursue what makes us happy. The only question is who provides the sites or services we decide to use.

Tom
    Fred and Hoot Gibson like this.

When I want to discuss politics I go to a forum that is to discuss ploitics. When I want to discuss motorcycles I go to a forum that is to discuss motorcycles. When I want to discuss Tw200's, I come here.
    he was not posting in the TW200 forum he was in the off topic.
    Off topic= Want to talk about something other than the TW200? This is the place for any and all discussions under the sun.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links