well it is a slow night!
Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: well it is a slow night!

Angry well it is a slow night!

So talking about Dirt Bags Sept 2012 I was attack by a 120 pound Pit bull I was working on the property and the dog got loose and hit me and I did not see it coming the low life's were renting and did not have a pot to piss in so I was SOL. 184170_4063213550777_1025587591_n.jpg316738_4063212750757_2013967579_n.jpg377311_4063213110766_697354355_n.jpg564478_4063211990738_326353819_n.jpg a few of the ten.
    Last edited by ZDR1; 07-24-2014 at 11:26 PM.

I work for a Utility so I got paid time off.

It also got me in the back, neck, and both thighs and both hands left wrist and left calf.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

It was like Obama was attacking me! or the left wing!
    Hoot Gibson likes this.

Carry a can of mace or bear repellent.

Quote Originally Posted by eddy View Post
    Carry a can of mace or bear repellent.
    well I did not see it coming I had a bag of tools and a Sog Knife for dogs and just did not have time.

Airweight S&W snubby in a pocket holster. Don't have to dig it out of a tool box. Turn a big mean dog into a good dog.
    Hoot Gibson likes this.

I have no use for Pit bull dogs! Some are sweet as pie while others need to be stone cold dead. A friend had a sweet one that attacked the kid next door. Absolutely useless animal and I love dogs, they just can't be trusted.

Most guys think they could beat a dog off but are highly mistaking. I would absolutely demand that dog be dead and also sue the renters and home owner. They had a big enough pot to feed a monster from and the owner of the property has to have home owners insurance.

GaryL
    Hoot Gibson, kj7687 and fielding like this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Problem with Pit Bulls are the owners{think that POS Mick Vick and others} who use the dogs as weapons because frankly most Pit Owners of the fighting ilk, are gutless turds who don't have the ball or brains to fight on their own, one on one.

Now I realize that is a general sweeping statement and doesn't cover all Pit Bull owners, but a goodly number...lots of White and Black Trash own PBs and live in dumps, abuse their wives, and teach their kids to be bullies....

Case in point about 20 years ago, when I was working as Health Department Sanitarian{Inspector of all things, including getting low life types to clean up their property}...stopped at a dump owned by a family that had been around and frankly inbreeding {themselves and dogs} for years....I tell the skinny little bastard he needs to clean up the dump and I gave him 30 days or we were getting a court order to do it....his son let's the Pit Bull out the door and here she comes....I told Skinny, as I reached in my pick up for my .38...."That Dog Bites Me, I'm Shooting It, Then I'm going to Kick your Ass"...he grabbed the dog....and cleaned up the property{somewhat, Hilljacks being Hilljacks} ....

Would I have been legal in shooting the dog in self defense? The Sheriff was a buddy of mine, so was the Law Director...so I probably would have gotten away with both the killing of the dog, and perhaps kicking the shit out of the Thin Man....but the bottom line is, the idiots that raise these types of dogs are gutless weenies and need to be dealt with if confronted. Having said that, I raised Airedales for 40 years, some bad, but 95% were great family pets and hunters, it's all about the owners and the bloodlines of the dog/breed....
    Bagger likes this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by GaryL View Post
    I have no use for Pit bull dogs! Some are sweet as pie while others need to be stone cold dead. A friend had a sweet one that attacked the kid next door. Absolutely useless animal and I love dogs, they just can't be trusted.

Most guys think they could beat a dog off but are highly mistaking. I would absolutely demand that dog be dead and also sue the renters and home owner. They had a big enough pot to feed a monster from and the owner of the property has to have home owners insurance.

GaryL
    Exactly, in my years as Sanitarian then Environmental Health Director for two counties....you couldn't do much with Renters....but you could sure the Hell make life miserable for landowners and slum lords....and I did on more than several occasions...got to be there were a lot of Landlords that hated my guts...and I liked it that way....
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links