my "other"
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my "other"

Snow Cats always remind me of the movie "The Shining". However, I wish I had one. It could be my winter time TW!

Of course if I really had one I would not "ever" get anything done around the house...TW in Summer...Snow Cat in Winter...but I can dream about it!

Here is my ATV...without A/C or Heater!!

Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

That is one neat looking rig Jim. Would that be something you would trailer to the mountains and go off exploring, or is it more like a farm tractor to plow roads and such. Gerry
    Take care my Friend.........

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I ain't never seen nuttin like that!!! Quite a machine you have there. Anyone else have an unusual toy?

Just my grocery getter-

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond

"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-

If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
    - Hidden Content

Jerry,This one is the best for hunting because the tracks are thicker in the center. So it rides like an over inflated car tire. when in something soft it settles in and you get the full support. Can be run year round. So those bare spots douring early season are no trouble. VW running gear even the steering wheel. Someone said the window latches and wheel is the same as 59 vw bus. Door in the rear so you step right in. It had a few owners but the original one was Prince Rupert dep. of transportation in BC. It serviced the beakon on a hill at the airport . This is the one that is missing the hand crank bolt.

From my location it is trailered to the snow.I get very little snow at 700ft.

Jim

I REALLY like that Henry J. I drag raced motorcycles from 1965 to 1980, then switched to cars until 1991. I still miss it at times, but I just can't do everything.

Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    I REALLY like that Henry J. I drag raced motorcycles from 1965 to 1980, then switched to cars until 1991. I still miss it at times, but I just can't do everything.
    It takes a while to get the "racing bug" out of your blood stream. I raced points in this one for quite a few years. Went to the nationals in 1993.

I have been away from the track long enough now that I don't "have-to" be there

Mine is not the fastest racecar since it is heavy. It is still a street car. As a street car 10.7 @ 125 is still a half respectable 1/4 mile time.

After almost twenty years my hands still shake like a leaf after driving it

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond

"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-

If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
    - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    My friend. You say you miss racing? Then take the Dub to the strip!! I think it would be a real hoot for the fans to see a T.W. bracket racing.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryJ View Post
    It is still a street car. As a street car 10.7 @ 125 is still a half respectable 1/4 mile time.

Wow man that is on par with a BRAND NEW Kawasaki ZX6r! Great ET and trap.
    KJ, just KJ, ok.

Current rides:
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500, 1999 Toyota 4Runner

Past rides: 2015 Yamaha XT 250, 1997 Suzuki DR 200, 2007 Honda Ruckus, 2007 Yamaha TW 200, 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500, 2009 Kawasaki KLX331S; 1994 GMC Sierra 1500, 1987 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 Acura Integra, 1986 Honda CRX, 1989 Jeep Cherokee, 1994 Chevrolet Astro Van, 1979 Volkswagen Rabbit, 1984 Jeep Cherokee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links