Going to my spot in the morning.
Close
         
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Going to my spot in the morning.

  1. #1
    Banned ZDR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    4,030

    Going to my spot in the morning.

    Taking the TW out for a ride and a few guns to fire for the first time. American Tactical M-4 -Ruger .22mag LCR- Ruger Bearcat .22- Henry .22 lever action Rifle- Henry survival rifle .22- Ruger American .223 bolt action rifle. I pick them up in the past few months It looks like I have a problem not I am a collector.
    docjekyll2002 likes this.

  2. #2
    Banned ZDR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    4,030
    My spot. 10443733_10203095074969845_432726357_n.jpg it is only going to get up to 99F.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Dryden-Tdub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dryden NY
    Posts
    6,338
    Quote Originally Posted by zdiver1 View Post
    My spot. 10443733_10203095074969845_432726357_n.jpg it is only going to get up to 99F.

    Be interested to hear about the accuracy of the Henry survival .22 I am pretty sure that is my next gun. The Ruger 10/22 take down is in contention as well though.


    Tom

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Banned ZDR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    4,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryden-Tdub View Post
    Be interested to hear about the accuracy of the Henry survival .22 I am pretty sure that is my next gun. The Ruger 10/22 take down is in contention as well though.


    Tom
    I will check it out for you I had a charter arms .22 survival rifle I got around 1980 it was a low Quality gun compared to this Henry if it shoots as good as it looks it will be a keeper. I plan on putting this and a hundred rounds in my storage seats in the Tacoma.

  6. #5
    Banned ZDR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    4,030

  7. #6
    Banned ZDR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    4,030
    TopPredator likes this.

  8. #7
    Senior Member Werloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    1,983
    Nope, you don't have a problem. Back about 5 years or so, i was buying a gun a month for about 1 1/2 years. I always buy ammo when I pass a Walmart in PA cuz it's cheaper there. Most of ammo is stored in 50cal. military ammo boxes that are waterproof. But some (about 2,000 rds 9mm, .223, & 5.56) wasn't, and may be bad due to being in the flood. Still haven't tested it yet. I cleaned it, and put in plastic garbage can mixed in 20lbs of rice. I haven't shot since the flood, but I will someday. I have traveled a lot in my truck carrying 15+ guns for full days at the range, but never on a bike yet. Would love to take the TW with a few pistols to shoot for an hour or two. Anyway, enjoy shooting today. Wish I was going. Sounds like fun. Post your thoughts on your new guns. Be safe....
    Last edited by Werloc; 09-20-2014 at 07:03 AM.
    Bob

    When in doubt, Gas It..!!!

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  9. #8
    Banned ZDR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    4,030
    Well still a little hot to be running around the desert alone 100f so I cut the day short now this is my AR-7 Henry input when the TW was made it should of came with a Jimbo shield- Goldenboy front tire- seat concepts seat-a real skid plate-Cyclerack-Wide foot pegs- and a Henry AR-7 survival rifle I ran 100 rounds of CCI hyper velocity with no jams it was like shooting my Ruger 10/22 and will go into a small backpack.

  10. #9
    Senior Member Dryden-Tdub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dryden NY
    Posts
    6,338
    Quote Originally Posted by zdiver1 View Post
    Well still a little hot to be running around the desert alone 100f so I cut the day short now this is my AR-7 Henry input when the TW was made it should of came with a Jimbo shield- Goldenboy front tire- seat concepts seat-a real skid plate-Cyclerack-Wide foot pegs- and a Henry AR-7 survival rifle I ran 100 rounds of CCI hyper velocity with no jams it was like shooting my Ruger 10/22 and will go into a small backpack.

    Accuracy at 30 yards? Really want this for shooting in the general direction of squirrels that I have no real desire to actually hit Hey you still have to be accurate so you don't accidentally hit them.


    Tom
    Fred likes this.

  11. #10
    Banned ZDR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    4,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryden-Tdub View Post
    Accuracy at 30 yards? Really want this for shooting in the general direction of squirrels that I have no real desire to actually hit Hey you still have to be accurate so you don't accidentally hit them.


    Tom
    50 yards is spot on did you see the loser on the video he was on at it looked like 50 to 75 yards. I like it so much I am going to get my son one on December 25th and it does have a scope mount for the squirrels .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-24-2014, 10:24 PM
  2. Looking for advice SPOT
    By Johninaz in forum Trails, Off-road, and Adventure Riding
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-17-2013, 05:26 PM
  3. milking the most from my Spot options
    By peruano in forum Trails, Off-road, and Adventure Riding
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 09:05 PM
  4. ATT. SPOT Owners
    By kj7687 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 10:45 PM
  5. Spot GPS Messenger $55
    By Larry in forum Performance and Customization
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 06:10 PM