Hot Chicks!
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Hot Chicks!

Hot Chicks!

Thirty years ago when I would work Sun City AZ a 55+ large retirement community the ladies look old and dried up well Thursday I was working Sun City and the ladies look HOT! most of them live alone the old man died.

I don't know zdiver. You may be brave enough to dive cage free with sharks but might not those ladies eat you alive?
    bananachunks likes this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Maybe Fred. I have to believe it would be a lot like riding a TW. Sure you don't have to wear ear plugs but it couldn't hurt Death by a thousand "my first husband" stories.

Tom
    Fred likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

In that age group a good man is hard to find! Just make sure the ones you hook up with were not the cause of hubby's early demise. You should be able to read the tea leaves pretty well at this point in your life and the most common mistake is seeking a mate very similar to the one that left you high and dry. 50-60 year old woman can be beautiful people inside and out or well disguised witches so go with eyes wide open. Find one who is happy with her self because as hard as we might try we just can't make them happy.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

All yours, ZD.

This post is worthless without pictures. Im getting old too! Its the fact us older guys have a wider age range of women to lust from." 18 to 80, blind , cripple , crazy, and not dead over 3 days"
    Fred and Hoot Gibson like this.
    Chris Reitzel
    Hidden Content
    2007 TW 200
    Too many Hummers

Quote Originally Posted by Little General View Post
    This post is worthless without pictures. Im getting old too! Its the fact us older guys have a wider age range of women to lust from." 18 to 80, blind , cripple , crazy, and not dead over 3 days"
    Damn how you ever gonna score with those high standards? Geesh 3 days you can still smell the perfume!

Tom
    Fred likes this.

OK. The above post was wrong on sooooo many different levels. I'm sorry. Kind of.

Tom

Actually, I agree. It pays to be picky. Usually the buggers I end up with are less wrinkled and smell better than the women most of the guys my age I know buy motorcycles to get away from.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryL View Post
    ...Just make sure the ones you hook up with were not the cause of hubby's early demise...

GaryL
    LMAO, best advice EVER Gary ;D Funny because it could totally be so truthful...
    KJ, just KJ, ok.

Current rides:
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500, 1999 Toyota 4Runner

Past rides: 2015 Yamaha XT 250, 1997 Suzuki DR 200, 2007 Honda Ruckus, 2007 Yamaha TW 200, 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500, 2009 Kawasaki KLX331S; 1994 GMC Sierra 1500, 1987 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 Acura Integra, 1986 Honda CRX, 1989 Jeep Cherokee, 1994 Chevrolet Astro Van, 1979 Volkswagen Rabbit, 1984 Jeep Cherokee

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links