Keep It Simple, Stupid
Close

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Keep It Simple, Stupid

Keep It Simple, Stupid

Daughter-in-law is pushing her 2-year old son to urinate in the toilet. She's tried bribery, threats, cajoling, and a host of other typically inefficient and destructive-of-character parenting techniques that simply don't work. Just to help out, I wandered into the bathroom with a Cheerio, dropped it in the bowl, pointed at it, and told the kid, "Kill it!" He is now "potty trained". Might as well start the young-uns on target shooting early.

That sounds like fun, maybe I'll grab a couple Cheerios now and go do some target practice.
    Finally can understand restaurant's sign saying "We aim to please, you aim too, please"
    dogonit and qwerty like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Quote Originally Posted by Ski Pro 3 View Post
    That story has been all over the internet for years.

https://www.google.com/search?q=lear...-a&channel=nts

I suppose in fairness QWERTY never said he spent years developing the idea. Just that he put it to good use.

Tom

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

It's called wisdom. Nicely done, qwerty!

Quote Originally Posted by Ski Pro 3 View Post
    That story has been all over the internet for years.

https://www.google.com/search?q=lear...-a&channel=nts
    And your point? Never mind, we know you don't have one even though you claim you do and we see your delusions though you don't. All you are doing is attacking because you're a piss poor excuse for a grown up who devotes all efforts to "proving" he is "better than others" through being critical of and tearing others down rather than building others up. Get some counseling and leave the rest of us alone, Sicko Pole. You have no right to judge any of us and we are bored of your self-righteousness. You and your ilk can go away and the rest of us will be better off without you. If this posts gets me banned, so be it. I am done with you leftist pricks shoving your attitudes up everyone else's butts. I'm tired of your cowardly semantic games because you throw insults around like rainbird sprinklers then claim you are misinterpreted when the admins call you down. Bull crap. Nobody is that dense or that stupid--you are intentionally trying to destroy the character of others. Screw you. You abusers cannot be appeased, and you never quit causing trouble on every forum I frequent, no matter the topic, except those whose admins understand your radical patterns of mistreatment of others, recognize them, and ban those who ascribe to them, without prejudice.

Amen?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-o View Post
    It's called wisdom. Nicely done, qwerty!
    I got the idea from a Gramma who is a cashier in a truck stop.

Dave-o likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    Daughter-in-law is pushing her 2-year old son to urinate in the toilet. She's tried bribery, threats, cajoling, and a host of other typically inefficient and destructive-of-character parenting techniques that simply don't work. Just to help out, I wandered into the bathroom with a Cheerio, dropped it in the bowl, pointed at it, and told the kid, "Kill it!" He is now "potty trained". Might as well start the young-uns on target shooting early.
    Excellent. But how do you train the young ones that are concave instead of convex?

Quote Originally Posted by rurlndum View Post
    Excellent. But how do you train the young ones that are concave instead of convex?
    You'd be surprised how accurate she can be with a little practice.

Indiana likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rurlndum View Post
    Sit down.
    Seriously !
    Pee splatter from standing up ugh.The guy who had the bright idea for a urinal should have to clean the walls and partitions, for ever. The mom who let her boys pee standing up should have to clean every toilet seat & under. Don't for get front of toilet bowl were the pee trickles in a line down to the floor. Lets not to mention the guy who has to do a pooh. He drops his pants and they touch toilet, or floor. He gets wet pee pant chuffs, or back of waist. Standing up outside great go for it, inside sit down.
    troll likes this.

Tell us how you really feel, Padi. Actually, I've often thought the same thing, but have you ever seen a truck stop men's room? I take in a bottle of industrial strength germicide, plastic gloves, and it still grosses me out. Not much in the way of gun control in truck stop restrooms. I'm not sitting down unless I absolutely have to. Some of those guys have to be just pissing all over on purpose--my brothers and I didn't make that much mess when we were sword fighting. On the other hand, I would have never dreamed of leaving a soiled seat for Angel or Princess. We kept both the seat and lid down to keep the cat out.

Hoot Gibson likes this.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links