My day just got screwed.
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: My day just got screwed.

My day just got screwed.

I just started installing my light bar on my Tacoma had two nuts of the six off for the frame mounts and a Typhoon hit been going on for two hours now. Manufacturers of high quality Nerf Steps, Prerunners, Harley Bars, Light Bars, Replacement Front Bumpers, Rock Rails, Rear Runners, Tire Carriers & Truck Accessories

rbm
    That sucks!

I heard the Typhoons are pretty quick--GMC had to quit making them because the Corvettes couldn't keep up.

small's likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

still getting pounded 5 hours now doing a lot of damage around Phoenix I watched a funnel cloud starting to come down and stopped thank god.

I had one of those bad days yesterday too. Bit into an apple, and out came a tooth, had to get it pulled. Not enough left for rootcanal and cap. On the way home, idler pulley bearing went on timing belt on my Tacoma, $900.00 repair. At least I don't pay for my dental work. Still sucks bigtime.
    Bob

When in doubt, Gas It..!!!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

A while back my neighbor was building a deck off the back of his house. I got home from work and let the dog out and heard him yell. He was using a nail gun and had nailed his hand through a board and to another board. He was stuck there for 2 hours before I got my nail puller and got him free. The nail hit a knot and changed direction big time.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Well, that's what you deserve for letting all those Kalifornicators overrun the neighborhood. They bring with them the politics from which they flee and the associated soundbite issues, like Climate Change. I'm sure it's never stormed in Phoenix before and your bad weather is all the fault of Climate Change caused by polar bear farts. Phoenix can't stand up to 1.6 inches of rain and 70mph winds? Don't you have building codes? Heck, 1.6 inches of rain, 70+mph winds, and golfball size hail makes for interesting storms around here (east of the Mississippi). We sit out in the porch swings and watch, enjoying the evaporative cooling of the mists that float under the porch roof. We go inside when the wind picks up to 85mph or so because then the rain blows all over the porch and if it isn't Saturday we ain't standing for no bath.

Mel likes this.

In September of '91 Car & Driver did a comparo test between a GMC Syclone and a Ferrari 348ts. Not only did the pickup win the 1/4 mile, 14.1 to 14.5, but it also won the all-important kegger capacity.
    Car and Driver Sept 1991 | Sportmachines
    The greatest trick that Jay64 ever pulled was convincing the world he did exist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links