Going into 15 to 25 houses a day.
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Going into 15 to 25 houses a day.

Going into 15 to 25 houses a day.

And again I went into a house and found abuse this time it was a boy 3 or 4 years old and was in a dipper that was full and his body was covered with bruises back arms head chest and he looked at me and smiled.

this time the kid was not bleeding from his ears!

Atrocious.

I'm sorry you have to deal with that, but glad you do for their sake.

I was beaten as a child (toddler through 14 or so) by my mother whilst my family made excuses for her temper and and turned blind eyes across the board, and thought it was normal to have to miss days from school so bruises wouldn't show etc.
    I now see someone to deal with my chronic anger, have made a lot of meaningful realisations and am just trying to be better.

6016.jpg
    Fred and goldenhtr like this.
    Finally picked up a Tdub...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Paynter View Post
    Atrocious.

I'm sorry you have to deal with that, but glad you do for their sake.

I was beaten as a child (toddler through 14 or so) by my mother whilst my family made excuses for her temper and and turned blind eyes across the board, and thought it was normal to have to miss days from school so bruises wouldn't show etc.
    I now see someone to deal with my chronic anger, have made a lot of meaningful realisations and am just trying to be better.

6016.jpg
    I'm sorry to hear your life was so difficult as a child. One thing I have learned in my 58 years is forgiveness. The day you truly forgive is the day you start living. Two of my favorite authors that changed my life are Eckhart Tolle and Wayne Dyer. I'm also a Christian and the Bible is my road map.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Thank you, I am still always sure I had it better than a lot of others.
    I have forgiven my family, and dealt with most of this once my mother passed on, so there is closure.

I also love Eckhart Tolle!
    TopPredator and troll like this.
    Finally picked up a Tdub...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Paynter View Post
    Thank you, I am still always sure I had it better than a lot of others.
    I have forgiven my family, and dealt with most of this once my mother passed on, so there is closure.

I also love Eckhart Tolle!
    That's wonderful. Not many people I know say they love Eckhart Tolle. I studied his books like they were a College course. It was life changing for me I live such a peaceful life NOW.
    troll likes this.

frozen wasteland of the barren north, Yukon Territory, Canada
    There is a great deal of insight in Eckhart Tolle's work. His material has a place in our house along with others who offer a trail map for deeper personal growth.

zdiver1 - you must be compelled to report child abuse by law... What are the reporting laws in Arizona?

Being exposed to this through your employment can result in you experiencing vicarious trauma which can adversely affect your personal life. Make sure you are debriefing these experiences/events with someone skilled in critical incident debriefing.
    Last edited by troll; 10-01-2014 at 11:27 AM.

Hi guys: I would wish to punch a like button but this shit is too grim. I am amazed at the brutality some inflict on others needlessly, and on the ability of some to forgive the most horrible of experiences. The twin faces of the human race.
    troll, Fred and Dryden-Tdub like this.

Well said dogonit.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Quote Originally Posted by zdiver1 View Post
    And again I went into a house and found abuse this time it was a boy 3 or 4 years old and was in a dipper that was full and his body was covered with bruises back arms head chest and he looked at me and smiled.

this time the kid was not bleeding from his ears!

Z, I hope you report these cases to the right authorities. I have grandkids 1-5 years old and I can't even think straight when I hear stuff like this.
    A very very wise man once said “it’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow”.

"Now then get your weapons... and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me"
    Gen:27:3

“I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by goldenhtr View Post
    Z, I hope you report these cases to the right authorities. I have grandkids 1-5 years old and I can't even think straight when I hear stuff like this.
    I made the call as soon as I got in my truck I was going to take pictures but the mother got really pissed off at the boy and grab him and put him back in an empty room. Now the one a few years back I was turning on the gas at an apartment a four year old boy walk up and was asking me what I was doing so I was telling him and them his mother came out and said get the F--- over here and I said he is ok I am explaining things to him that is how kids learn, so she walks over to him and hits him in his head that is when I notice dry blood in his ear and then it started bleeding I called the police a car was on seen in two minutes she was arrested and it turned out the kid had a skull fracture and a broken arm that was never treated cigarette burns on his arms this made it on the local news I never had to go to court.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links