As you get older your eyes start to suck!
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: As you get older your eyes start to suck!

As you get older your eyes start to suck!

So when I work on the bikes or car or the light kit and bar I just did I need 200+ readers when you turn 53 you will need them and a good light and this is one kick ass light I use it for camping and all my work projects I love it. and it is on sale so I will pick a few more up. Shop Kobalt LED Handheld Flashlight at Lowes.com
    Fred likes this.

Not bad. Surprised at the low price. Thanks!
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

At that price I will pick up 10 of them Sunday that is how good it is and I will give a few out for Xmas.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Mine on charge after installing my KC lights . 10722721_10203820688269724_1283285930_o.jpg

rbm
    I have one of these and I love it! The magnetic base really comes in handy and it throws a nice USABLE beam of light. At that price I'm going to have to pick up a few more too.

Nice find. I'll add a couple to each tool kit and I like the Christmas gift idea. I have a dozen or so of these around the shop and they all have the biggest CFLs that will fit and lots of extension cords. Not much trouble breaking bulbs that way--the CFLs are a bazillion times more durable than a heated filament. When LEDs that fit come down in price some I'll replace the CFLs as they break/wear out, but that will take a while. I hate working in the dark so I bought 12 VHO 48-inch 4 bulb light fixtures and 2 cases of 30 F48T12 110 watt Cool White NIB at an estate auction for $40. We came across some white heavy weight Viscreen to use as a vapor barrier inside insulating batts in the shop and just left that exposed to reflect light back towards the work areas. My son had the bright idea to bleach the concrete floor to increase reflectivity, and that made a big difference when working under a lift. Drop lights are not often necessary unless it's one of those way-up-in-there-how-the-heck-am-I-going-to-get-it-back-in thing-a-ma-jigs.

I thought my light placement in my pole barn would work great. I had a white metal ceiling added. My guys asked me a couple of times if I wanted more fixtures. I said nope. Mistake mistake mistake. Hind sight now I'd say to many lights would be nice. Just leave a few off.

I don't have too many lights. I could use more to light the rest of the shop. We need more lights in the paint both, too.

rbm
    I really need to go there tomorrow....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links