New BEER could not find it out west yet it is made in PA.
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: New BEER could not find it out west yet it is made in PA.

New BEER could not find it out west yet it is made in PA.

Quote Originally Posted by zdiver1 View Post
    I will look for it when I hit the stores today. I live right on the borders of NY, PA and NJ and we shop in all three states, beer in NY, gas in NJ and groceries and other stuff in PA. Beer stores in each state so I should find it if it is available. I am true blue on Labatt's Blue but will take a 6 home of Guiness Blond and do a taste test for you.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Update! I went to all three beer stores in NY, NJ and PA. All three have signs posted for Guiness Blond. None have seen any yet! Guess we will have to wait until it comes out on DVD!

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Sounds like a $9 a six pack of Miller Lite....when drinking Lager in the Summer I think I will stick to ML or Yuengling Regular Lager
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

We have all kinds of Beer Threads going, but since this is the latest, I will post my latest conquest here....after downing a $7.50 bottle(22 oz) of Southern Tier Pumking last week, I decided to try some of their other fare....but at $10 a six pack I was only going to try one this week and perhaps one the next....so last night after officiating a JV Football game, I grabbed a six pack of the ST Dark Porter, choosing it over the Stout, which I will get next time, ...this stuff is good, but it you could drink it with a spoon....not sure I want to know the Calorie and Carb content...but I give it 4 stars out of 5...

So Tier Porter Dark 002.JPG
    ZDR1 likes this.

Hidden Content

March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary

So far my 2 favorites are Spaten October Fest and Ayinger Altbairisch Dunkel with the last being my current choice.
    Have to buy anything over 3.2% at the state liquor store. Prices are higher than they should be. +/- $3 a bottle. Sucks!
    Store doesn't even keep it in stock. Lady has to pick it up when she goes up north.
    Last edited by Trikstr; 10-14-2014 at 09:39 AM.
    '99 TW,Ricochet skid plate, Seat Concepts, Jimbo shield, 2" extended swingarm w/Maxxis Bighorn, 5.10 Kenda K270, Stealth exhuast, YZ80 hybrid front forks w/HyperPro proressive springs, ProCycle high mount front fender, ProCycle wide foot pegs, TT-R stainless head pipe, Lizrdbrth cooler, D-Flex hand guards, XT350 gas tank.

2002 Honda Spirit Shadow VT750

1987 BW350

'78 Honda XL100

Well, just sitting here sucking my first taste of Guiness Blond! Found it this morning and had to get it good and cold until now. Keep in mind now, I am not a beer conisuier! I like my Labatt's and not many others. Don't consider my report as any informative taste test from one who should know.

Basically it is a smooth and mild beer with the standard lager taste. Similar a bit to a Molson Golden but not as stout. It cost $9 for a six and I would much rather buy a case of Labatt's for $18 and get 28 bottles. I am sure some will like it and I can't say anything bad about it, just not a beer for me.

GaryL
    Hoot Gibson and ZDR1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoot Gibson View Post
    ....when drinking Lager in the Summer I think I will stick to ML or Yuengling Regular Lager
    I wish we had Yuengling in Michigan. Excellent beer for the money. I get beau-coup cases whenever I go to Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirebiter View Post
    I wish we had Yuengling in Michigan. Excellent beer for the money. I get beau-coup cases whenever I go to Ohio.
    Just came to Ohio 2 years ago, Indiana last year, I am sure Michigan is next on the Radar.....meanwhile, I'll let you know the next time I am heading to Mesick for the annual Mushroom Hunt and bring you some....

Mesick 2009.jpgMVC-047S.jpgMorelMushrooms.jpg

Hidden Content

When you guys say $9 a six pack is that including the can bottle redemption fee? we do not have that in AZ. looks a bit high.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links