California sucks big time!!!
Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: California sucks big time!!!

California sucks big time!!!

ProMag Industries Leaves California Arizona does not suck big time!!!

Yes it does. This turd had been circling the bowl for a long time. It needs to be flushed, and start over from scratch. Politicians are more concerned about "ghost guns", and banning plastic grocery bags, than creating jobs, and keeping buisness here. Everyday I think about joining the rest of my family and friends that have bailed from this place.

Rule out Maryland. We are AFU as well. Watch out for our Governor Martin O'Malley he is seriously considering running for President. Since he has been in office our Business are leaving our state by the droves. He is Anti Gun and loves raising Taxes Our newest tax is a Rain Tax.
    If I’m ever on LIFE SUPPORT, UNPLUG ME. Then plug me back in... See if that works. Hidden Content

TW 2006 Ruth
    TW 1988 Black Widow.
    1994 Harley FXR

Rick

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Good for them, I hope they do well.
    2013 Yamaha TW200

1996 Yamaha TW200

1995 Kawasaki KLR650

2002 Yamaha RoadStar 1600 with sidecar

You Kalifornicators just stay there. The rest of us have found your intrusions into our neighborhoods regrettable. You are not welcome here, here being anywhere outside Kalifornia. If you're dumb enough to leave Kalifornia because of the actions of the politicians you elected, then move into our neighborhoods and vote for politicians promoting the exact same policies that are chasing you from Kalifornia, we don't need you.

Quote Originally Posted by old w/2 many guns & bikes View Post
    ................"a perfect fit for California - wrong for Idaho"
    Now that made me laugh!!!!

This is not the state I grew up in. Geographically it is great though getting a little crowded. Politically it is the $hits.
    Long live the internal combustion engine!

Fix it.

Smitty Blackstone likes this.

OK! I started to write my post with a rant, and deleted it. Because I know for a fact that while you say us P.R.O.C.'s should not contaminate your state, & fix our s**t, you are also aware that not ALL Ca.'s fit the stereo-type. SOME of us do call / write our elected officials & try to convince them not bend to the ways of the over-reactionary idiot's that over populate this "Left Coast" side of the country. Sadly, it is usually an act of futility. And if you watch the media out here, IF some one has the balls to publicly express their views, they are painted in the media as a "Loony" or something far more negative. Yet Hollyweird is still promoting a culture of violence & profanity that is ingested as fast as they can sling it off the grill... AAAHHHH!!!!!!

Damn, I ended up throwing a tantrum, when I could have just had a rant. Think I'll take a yoga class, too much stress... m.
    elime, Dryden-Tdub, Fred and 1 others like this.

mhomadness and Ski Pro 3 -- both you guys are great! I applaud you both. Everything you say is true. I personally was turning the other cheek, in the interest of internet peace, and simply ignoring the anti Calif. comments. Besides, I have heard much worse and it usually comes from those that don't know what they are talking about.

Many people that I have met that live here, that call Calif. home, came from other states and other countries, and they are really great people. They came here because it is better here than where they came from. Jobs, opportunities, whatever, they chose to go someplace better. No one chooses to go someplace worse. And when I say better, I mean better for them. There are many beautiful and wonderful places across our great nation but there is a mystique about Calif. and that mystique seems to attract more than our fair share of weirdos. Oh well, someday it will be some other states turn and there will be a mass migration out of Calif. Maybe we can start something like "Go east young man!", or north or south, just not west!!

Anyway, prepare yourselves for a hissy fit (or silence) for I fear you have incurred someone's wrath.
    Fred and mhomadness like this.
    Long live the internal combustion engine!

From an outsider who has visited "Mexifornia" {insert smart ass grin} on many occasions for work and pleasure....it like any other state, has assholes, dipshits, and good people...there are places in the desert and inner mountains that are as far right as I and many on this thread are...sadly the interlopers, non English speakers, and freeloaders, have the political hacks by the balls....as Conservative as Ohio is supposed to be, look at what we have as Senators and Gov....2 RINOS and the most left wing member of the US Senate Sherrod Brown. Ohio Residents in small towns and the vast rural areas of the state would like to sink Cleveland, Toledo{Baghdad East}, and a few other large urban areas into Lake Erie....even Right Wing Texas has Austin, which I call a Blue Turd in a Sea of Red....none of us are exempt....and that is sad, but we have brought this on ourselves, by embracing the unstopped immigration, legal and illegal, of the lowest of the low, dumbing down our public education system, and falling in love with the Nanny State "Free Stuff" and Programs...

Before you bitch, look in the Mirror, we are all to blame for the Ills of California, and even the states in the Heartland and South. New England on the other hand is pretty much hopeless, and has been since the days following the American Revolution
    elime, Fred and Dryden-Tdub like this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links