Cigars...Riding, football,...and Grandkids...
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Cigars...Riding, football,...and Grandkids...

I'm beginning to think the "Off Topic" sections is going to Hell in a Hand Basket.... But life's simple pleasures still beat the Hell out of that ride.....

Got up today and looked at the forecast....yep, Sunny, Windy, and 68 was in the forecast, so I decided to take the TW around the west side of Grand Lake, just in case we don't get any Indian Summer{is that Politically Incorrect? If so Kiss my Ass, I don't care}...for the rest of October....here is that look:

Fall Ride 001.JPG

Got home from the ride and checked out my Facebook, and my daughter~in~law had posted a couple of photos of my Grandsons at the Cincinnati Zoo today....including the new guy, my name sake, who turned 9 weeks old today, smiling on his own for one of the first times....

Kam smiling 2.jpg

The "Little" Moose is already at 15 pounds....and growing like a weed. So..............

Off I went to work the Varsity Football Game, a Blow out by the visiting Lakota team at 48-0....and home I come, and when I arrive a nice package of 40 or so hand rolled quality cigars and a new cutter awaited me....I hit the jackpot from Cigar International a Central Pennsylvania distributor of fine cigars and products. Expensive? Yep, I dished out over $170 bucks on the whole package...but they will last me until the middle of next Summer, so...WTH?

Cigars 004.JPG

I probably smoke 40 or so hand rolled cigars a year....and unlike Cigarettes, Cigars are a pleasure that are not habit forming and if you choose the right smoke, they are as good as ______! {Use your imagination}....so it is one of life's pleasures...you can enjoy, without guilt{and don't buy the bullshit the media, health nuts, and left try to lay on you}....this collection is some of the finest tobacco smokes that God ever laid on man....and I enjoy them on occasion....

That was my day...a good one, despite the Ebola, ISIS, and other paranoid scares, and the fact that Obama and Company are Ass~a~hola~a's...life is good, enjoy it, your family, your TW, and whatever the future may hold....we are only around for a short while and far too many of us will never know that life's simple pleasures are what it is all about.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Very well stated Hoot! Grandson is cute as can be. Never have worried much what others thought myself. Seems a satisfying way to get through life. Take care.

Tom
    Hoot Gibson likes this.
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

The grandson is cute and all but this part made me smile....."so I decided to take the TW around the west side of Grand Lake, just in case we don't get any Indian Summer{is that Politically Incorrect? If so Kiss my Ass, I don't care}"
    2015 Yamaha Bolt
    Coming Soon...TW200

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

winters in Sudbury, MA, summer on Squam Lake, NH
    Hoot, do you know little kids grow like weeds?.......there's so much fertilizer in their pants.
    I sell TW200 stickers for $2.00ea. delivered. See Hidden Content for details. Hidden Content

2014 TW, DMO pegs, Yamaha rack, Doubletake mirrors, Jimbo shield, extended pilot screw, Snapback clock, Ebay risers, Seat Concepts, o-ring chain, Ricochet skidplate, brake leash, IMS folding shift lever, ProCycle tool tube, 130 main jet and two shims, route sheet holder, compass, temp/humidity
    indicator.

Quote Originally Posted by Ski Pro 3 View Post
    Grandkids, cigars and riding. You hit the trifecta!

(Sorry, I'm not that into football... Go GIANTS!)

As long as officiating Football, Basketball, and umpiring College and High School baseball doesn't feel like a job, and I can get up and down the fields, court, and diamonds, I will continue to work them...puts gas in the tank, paid cash from my gigs for the new TW, fills my Cigar Humidor, and my Garage Refrig with the beers I like, I will continue to work the games....just don take em' seriously, it's only sports, not real life....
    ZDR1 likes this.

Hidden Content

March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary

In the packages I got yesterday there were at least a dozen or so ACID Cigars...my favorite of these is the Blondie ... but I also got a couple of Cold Fusion, a Massive Deep Dish, and a couple of Liquid ACIDs as well....Cigars 3 003.JPG

It was also Pumpkin Carving Day for the Grandsons down in the Dayton area.....and K~Man and K~Man 2 were into the Jack O'Lantern thingy.....I hate cold weather but I can deal with fall....it's those long winters, like last year, that really bum this old fart out....

Pumpkin Kam.jpgPumpkin Kaysan.jpg
    ZDR1 likes this.

Hidden Content

Talking about kids I just tuck mine in for the night! 10736371_10203939378836914_986445780_o.jpg

I took a little ride the other day. Little over 60 miles. 1/2 into the wind so strong I could only make 50mph on the up grades. But rode at 70 on the down wind leg. Found too good a deal on a Futaba 6EX with a R617FS to pass up. It's been a long time since I was into R/C and a lot has changed. I used to like a good cigar. It's been 30 years since I left the tobacco. We have a frost warning tonight. Kids and grand kids make it all worth while.
    2010 TW200Z : Kick starter, rear CycleRack, 14:47 final w/o-ring chain, shorai 14, Shinko 244 5.10-18 Hidden Content .........

Spent the weekend watching Ohio State destroy the Wisconsin Badgers.....

OSUhelmet.jpg

Taking the Santa Express Train from Lebanon to Mason, Ohio with a visit to Santa's Village with the Grandsons...

Train Ride 012.JPGTrain Ride 013.JPGTrain Ride 004.JPG

and recovering from the weekend activities by downing a few cups of Joe and unwrapping some of my Cigar Collection.....

Coffee and Cigars 2 003.jpg
    Dryden-Tdub likes this.

Hidden Content

This was my weekend. Steelers won!!! Yes!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418090710.156970.jpg
    Picture was take at the end of the 4th
    Hoot Gibson likes this.
    -tcepilot Hidden Content
    --- Psalm 23 Verses 4-5 ----

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil,
    for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed
    my head with oil; My cup overflows. (New American Standard Bible)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links