Good People Here
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Good People Here

Good People Here

This Forum has revealed some pretty nice folks wandering this often strife ridden greedy planet.
    Why just today I recieved a very nice belated birthday present from Padalin in the mail, two of her wonderfull keychains in Betty Boop colors no less. What a lady! She normally sells these but instead insisted on gifting them out of goodness of her heart. What a class act!
    Many others have shown a kindness, camaraderie and tolerance of my foibles ( and bad spelling) that is a pleasure to see in folks we only interact with online. This is in addition to all the good accurate info and how-to stuff. Amazingly some of you generous loonies have supplied me with discounted or gifted parts. Thank you all, I could and should start naming a long list but fear leaving someone out. When Borneo returned and started dishing out lavish praise I just wanted to say "Right back at you Amigo" for he is a another cherished member.
    Once again Betty Boop says "Thanks Padilin, a girl can't have too many color co-ordinated accessories"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

rbm
    +1! There's alot of good folks here that make this place a pleasure to frequent... All brought together by a little motorcycle we all love.
    Fred likes this.

Glad you like them. They got there fast too!
    I missed your birthday? When was it?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Yep Fred, Padilen (Cherrie) is a nice lady. I received one of her very nice keychains about a week ago too! Agreed, there are some good folks here!
    Fred and admiral like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

My birthday is the Fifth of July, it is when all those people honor me by setting off pretty fireworks the night before.

Actually forum has a calendar listing everyone's birthday who volunteered the info. littletommy is the under appreciated hero who manages to wish everyone a Happy Birthday here.
    Last edited by Fred; 10-23-2014 at 07:21 PM.
    littletommy likes this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    My birthday is the Fifth of July, it is when all those people honor me by setting off pretty fireworks the night before.

Actually forum has a calendar listing everyone's birthday who volunteered the info. littletommy is the under appreciated hero who manages to wish everyone a Happy Birthday here.
    Nice of you to say Fred, but they tend to not be here hanging out on their birthday so I've kinda stopped posting them. By the time they come back from their birthday, the post is buried under many threads and they never see it.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

frozen wasteland of the barren north, Yukon Territory, Canada
    You said it Fred! Like most of life, this forum has some very fine members. People who I am sure would be a pleasure to spend time with.
    Fred likes this.

This has got to be one of the most friendliest forums I have ever been one. Even when people ask the same question over and over (which front tire should I get?), people here don't seem to be to hard on them. Most other forums would put out a lashing. If we can just keep clear from talking about "farts" we will all get along just fine. Glad to be here and hope I can contribute as much as others have contributed to me.
    Fred likes this.
    2015 Yamaha Bolt
    Coming Soon...TW200

What oil should I use. HEHAHEAHE.. I belong to several other sites, and this is the finest group of advisers out there in computer land........
    Everyone invites you to ride with them if in their area. I think next summer my wife and I will be heading out to Utah for a nice riding trip, hope to see some of my video heroes out there......... "Hint" in the sun<------------- OMM.
    Fred likes this.

Right you are jgillespie. As long as we are all in a good mood let me encourage all who post infrequently or not at all to jump in and share stuff with us. A while back some new forum member posted something possibly taken out of context. Then several of us jumped on his case implying that as a newbie he had no right to an opinion. We can do better than that.
    dogonit likes this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links