Veterans day-freebies, meals and deals.
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Veterans day-freebies, meals and deals.

Veterans day-freebies, meals and deals.

1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Good job LT.

Here is the most comprehensive list I have found so far.

2014 Veterans Day Free Meals, Discounts, Sales and Deals | Military Benefits

I hope veterans take advantage of these offers too, it's a good deal all the way around. You get to feel appreciated, and those offering get to honor your service. Happy, Happy, Happy.
    littletommy likes this.
    Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

It is nice that they do that now. There was no "welcome home" and "atta boys" back when I came home from the war.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I know LT, and it was shameful. I cringe when I hear some moonfaced person, with no real clue, say to some veteran "thanks for your service" and I see not a hint of genuine thankfulness. That phrase actually came about among Vietnam Veterans. It was used, one Vietnam Veteran to another. In essence it was to say "nobody else thanked you brother, but I will", and so it actually ticks me off to hear someone just throw that out without any heartfelt meaning at all. It was their phrase, their code, their acknowledgement. It shouldn't be bandied about by every twit seeking public approbation for how politically correct and patriotic they are.

Wow, that was pretty close to a rant. I don't generally do rants.
    littletommy, Mel and Fred like this.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

The offers are nice, but me being me, I never take advantage of these "promotions"....I urge other guys to, but I prefer to stay out of any limelight from the war or military, except for the groups I am associated with....nothing wrong with what they are doing, and nothing wrong with those taking the offer....but my experience when I returned to a small town in Ohio, was not all that bad....and the days I flew on commercial airlines, while dressed in my Winter Blues or Summer Tans....I never got one back handed remark or smirk hurled at me...at least none I heard. When I returned from Vietnam in the Summer of 1970...I few in my Tans from Hippyville in San Fran to Chicago to Dayton....nary a dirty look...I guess I was a lucky one, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Happy Veterans Day to All who served past and present:

Photo...my mom{still alive and kicking at 90 years young} and me, as we prepared to Head for Dayton on June 29, 1969.....I would be in Vietnam within 48 hours No Regrets!

VietnamthedayIleft.jpg
    littletommy likes this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

littletommy, Mel, Fred and 1 others like this.
    Hidden Content [/IMG]It's not why, but why not. Do it for the right reason now, versus the wrong reason later.
    Born on a Honda Z50, '78 YZ 80, '79 Husky WR 250

2008 TDub--Jimbo Shield, Lizard Oil Cooler, Blaster Shock, YZ Hybrid Forks, Supermoto front fender, ATV Bars, Acerbis Brake Cover, 1460 Pelican Case, Cycle Rack, Power Core, Gold Chain.

Hidden Content

I like that Joe, I like it a lot.

I think I will prattle on for a few moments on this subject before I get called back to work.

It seems common these days for people, even our own citizens, to make disparaging remarks about the United States. I think they are uninformed, ungrateful, jerks.

If I have to deal with them, I do it like this.

"Ok, buddy, here's the deal. You show me another country that has shed so much of its own blood and spent so much of it's own money liberating oppressed people. Who then helped them form governments and gave them the aid they needed to survive and feed their people. Who then went farther, and gave them their Country back. And if you doubt me, reflect on history and imagine the empire the United States would control if we kept all the lands we liberated and conquered. Vast, is it not?" You do that my friend, and do it successfully, and I will re-evaluate my position. But until then...'Merica!

Every Citizen should stand tall and proud in light of our accomplishments in this world. You need apologize to no one.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

I like Borneo's rants, good honest stuff clearly stated.
    littletommy likes this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

This sheds a little light on the magnitude of D DAY.vet 1.jpgvet beach 2.jpgvet beach 3.jpgvet beach 4.jpgvet beach 5.jpg
    Hidden Content [/IMG]It's not why, but why not. Do it for the right reason now, versus the wrong reason later.
    Born on a Honda Z50, '78 YZ 80, '79 Husky WR 250

2008 TDub--Jimbo Shield, Lizard Oil Cooler, Blaster Shock, YZ Hybrid Forks, Supermoto front fender, ATV Bars, Acerbis Brake Cover, 1460 Pelican Case, Cycle Rack, Power Core, Gold Chain.

Hidden Content

Now that is truly awesome. Outdid yourself on that one Joe.
    littletommy likes this.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links