Navy Seal
Close
         
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Navy Seal

  1. #1
    Senior Member TopPredator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Bel Air Maryland
    Posts
    4,168

    Navy Seal

    I watched the two part documentary on Fox about Robert O Neill former Navy Seal who claims he fired the lethal shots that killed Osama Bin Laden. In my opinion by writing a book and broadcasting his story around the world was completely self serving. He broke creed of the Seals Code of Conduct. I believe his actions put future missions and lives in jeopardy. Not to
    mention his family's safety. Robert and his family will always have to look over their shoulds. I would never put my family in that much danger. I learned in the Service that there is certain classified information that you take to your grave.
    rick
    Last edited by TopPredator; 11-14-2014 at 09:47 AM.
    Fred and Smitty Blackstone like this.
    If I’m ever on LIFE SUPPORT, UNPLUG ME. Then plug me back in... See if that works. Hidden Content

    TW 2006 Ruth
    TW 1988 Black Widow.
    1994 Harley FXR

    Rick

  2. #2
    Senior Member old mad max's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Gobles, michigan
    Posts
    1,824
    I hope this doesn't come back to bite him in the @$$........ OMM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Borneo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6,368
    Whole thing is a farce. "Mark Owen" (who is actually Matt Bissonnette) is suing his lawyers. You can read the actual complaint here. Owen v. Podlaski et al :: New York Southern District Court :: Case No. 1:14-cv-08810, Judge Jesse M. Furman presiding

    O'Neill claims he shot Osama, other team members say he did not.
    Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

    my blog Hidden Content

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Banned qwerty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    NW Tennessee
    Posts
    10,664
    Quote Originally Posted by TopPredator View Post
    I watched the two part documentary on Fox about Robert O Neill former Navy Seal who claims he fired the lethal shots that killed Osama Bin Laden. In my opinion by writing a book and broadcasting his story around the world was completely self serving. He broke creed of the Seals Code of Conduct. I believe his actions put future missions and lives in jeopardy. Not to
    mention his family's safety. Robert and his family will always have to look over their shoulds. I would never put my family in that much danger. I learned in the Service that there is certain classified information that you take to your grave.
    rick
    Who died and made you judge?



    Blueduce likes this.

  6. #5
    Senior Member dabsdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Painted Post ny
    Posts
    129
    Millions of dollars is still a lot of money!

  7. #6
    Senior Member Blueduce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Central valley Ca.
    Posts
    209
    Sometimes it's best to " just say thank you, and be on your way "......

  8. #7
    Senior Member TopPredator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Bel Air Maryland
    Posts
    4,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Borneo View Post
    Whole thing is a farce. "Mark Owen" (who is actually Matt Bissonnette) is suing his lawyers. You can read the actual complaint here. Owen v. Podlaski et al :: New York Southern District Court :: Case No. 1:14-cv-08810, Judge Jesse M. Furman presiding

    O'Neill claims he shot Osama, other team members say he did not.
    I wasn't able to open up the Case I guess I need an account. This sounds like its going to get ugly. A good example why covert ops need to remain secret. I bet the Brass is spitting nails.
    If I’m ever on LIFE SUPPORT, UNPLUG ME. Then plug me back in... See if that works. Hidden Content

    TW 2006 Ruth
    TW 1988 Black Widow.
    1994 Harley FXR

    Rick

  9. #8
    Senior Member Borneo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6,368
    That's odd. I just clicked the link right here in the thread, went right to the page. I then clicked the adobe file, it saved as pdf and opened right up. I don't have an account. Not sure why you can't access it.
    Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

    my blog Hidden Content

  10. #9
    Senior Member troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    frozen wasteland of the barren north, Yukon Territory, Canada
    Posts
    1,195
    all of it worked for me...

  11. #10
    Senior Member TopPredator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Bel Air Maryland
    Posts
    4,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Borneo View Post
    That's odd. I just clicked the link right here in the thread, went right to the page. I then clicked the adobe file, it saved as pdf and opened right up. I don't have an account. Not sure why you can't access it.
    I didn't see the adobe file on the left side
    Last edited by TopPredator; 11-14-2014 at 06:16 PM.
    If I’m ever on LIFE SUPPORT, UNPLUG ME. Then plug me back in... See if that works. Hidden Content

    TW 2006 Ruth
    TW 1988 Black Widow.
    1994 Harley FXR

    Rick

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Revzilla Navy Yard location philadelphia?
    By Holdnon72 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-01-2014, 11:47 PM
  2. Shifter Seal Help
    By FishByte in forum Technical Help
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-22-2013, 03:49 PM
  3. Air box seal kit
    By beefcake morris in forum Technical Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 01:41 PM
  4. More Military wreckage U.S. Navy TBF Avenger
    By yamamont in forum Trails, Off-road, and Adventure Riding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 02:52 PM
  5. Fork Seal Savers
    By Homeskool in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 03:12 PM