Three Grandma's smoking pot
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Three Grandma's smoking pot

Three Grandma's smoking pot

1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

"No grandmas were harmed in making this video" - I don't think three stoned grandmas represent the end of civilization as we know it.
    Last edited by Fred; 11-20-2014 at 02:48 PM.
    littletommy likes this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

frozen wasteland of the barren north, Yukon Territory, Canada
    tooooo funny, I was smoking legal weed in Alaska with a couple of grandmas last weekend. The girls I was with had a bit of experience though.
    littletommy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Its been legal to posess and grow a limited quantity in your home in alaska for like 40 years After the Ravin v State decision so its not like a real big deal here. Voters did just vote to legalize commercial production etc a couple weeks ago. +1 for freedom. Its always been ridiculous to travel to other states where people are put in jail for years and branded a felon for the rest of their lives for minding their own business and enjoying themselves. Its one of the things that makes me proud to be an Alaskan!
    Fred and littletommy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny-Wheel-200 View Post
    Its been legal to posess and grow a limited quantity in your home in alaska for like 40 years After the Ravin v State decision so its not like a real big deal here. Voters did just vote to legalize commercial production etc a couple weeks ago. +1 for freedom. Its always been ridiculous to travel to other states where people are put in jail for years and branded a felon for the rest of their lives for minding their own business and enjoying themselves. Its one of the things that makes me proud to be an Alaskan!
    Yes but where does it end? Legalizing marijuana is a gateway freedom.

Tom
    Fred, Gulfrider, OurDee and 1 others like this.
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryden-Tdub View Post

Tom
    I'm not so sure about that. Addictions become the means used to control. Think not? Explain codependence otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    I'm not so sure about that. Addictions become the means used to control. Think not? Explain codependence otherwise.
    Well since MOST incidents of codependency require one of the parties involved to care more about others well being than their own I would have to ask you which of the two parties is self sacrificing? The pot smokers or the government? In all reality there is no control involved in a codependent relationship. There is only two different personalities feeding off of one another. I know this is not really an answer to your question because the core of your argument is addiction as a means of control but I couldn't resist. Really though I don't foresee any real leverage gained by the government in legalizing marijuana. Do you?

Tom
    Last edited by Dryden-Tdub; 11-23-2014 at 12:46 PM.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

The fact that you worry about the government gaining leverage worries me enough that I can not find any reason to lend you any credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    The fact that you worry about the government gaining leverage worries me enough that I can not find any reason to lend you any credibility.
    Gotcha Qwerty. I am a loose cannon. Keep your head down till those black copters pass.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Dryden-Tdub View Post

Tom

A gateway freedom indeed! Fooking hilarious and insightful! Other countries like netherlands and portugal have gone a step further and decriminalized nearly all drugs even heroin and so forth. Nothing seemed to change. People who were inclined to use continued to use, people who abstained continued to abstain. Sky did not fall. Life kept on keeping on. Just less people having their lives ruined by the drug war.

"...We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
    Dryden-Tdub likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links