Aimpoint or eotech
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Aimpoint or eotech

Aimpoint or eotech

Idk if you guys are into this stuff over here but for the life of me I can not make a decision between the eotech xps2 and the aimpoint pro. Any of you guys have first hand experiences with the brands or specific optics themselves?

I have no first hand information except that I want to get the Eotech. But I like this website, they have a lot of good info.
    Aimpoint Pro or Eotech XPS questions?? - AR15.Com Archive

It personal preference. I've had both, but I kept the aimpoint pro.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Aimpoint pro all the way. I have a pro on a bravo co upper and its a sweet heart. I really like just having one thing to look at. All the training guys like james yeager, pat rogers, etc say that the aimpoints are rock solid and are more reliable than eotecs. I like both but i am an aimpoint fan. I picked mine up for around $350 through PSA. They have good sales if you get on their daily email list and wait.

I have owned Aimpoints. Good stuff. I prefer steel sights on ARs.
    2010 TW200Z : Kick starter, rear CycleRack, 14:47 final w/o-ring chain, shorai 14, Shinko 244 5.10-18 Hidden Content .........

Boys and their toys
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Fred and Robbo like this.

Once you get to the 512 level, the eotech is worth having. Below that I have to defer to those above. I can't speak to the lesser models, and quite honestly, I haven't had to pay for those I have used.
    Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

What are you putting it on and what is the primary use of the weapon? Both optics are fine choices but it really depends on the answer to my questions. Yes I have used both. But I have used many other lower priced optics that would serve equally well depending on the application.

Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryden-Tdub View Post
    What are you putting it on and what is the primary use of the weapon? Both optics are fine choices but it really depends on the answer to my questions. Yes I have used both. But I have used many other lower priced optics that would serve equally well depending on the application.

Tom
    I'll be mounting the optic to an m&p15. (AR15). The primary uses of the rifle will be plinking and home defense. Seems to me like they're both great sights but people tend to talk up aimpoint a little more over eotech.

Quote Originally Posted by small's View Post
    Aimpoint pro all the way. I have a pro on a bravo co upper and its a sweet heart. I really like just having one thing to look at. All the training guys like james yeager, pat rogers, etc say that the aimpoints are rock solid and are more reliable than eotecs. I like both but i am an aimpoint fan. I picked mine up for around $350 through PSA. They have good sales if you get on their daily email list and wait.
    If I could find a pro for 350 I'd buy it now. I just signed up to psa email list. Hopefully somewhere I'll find a good deal cyber Monday.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links