See what happens, man gives homeless man $100, secretly follows him.
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: See what happens, man gives homeless man $100, secretly follows him.

See what happens, man gives homeless man $100, secretly follows him.

Prankster Gives Homeless Man $100, Secretly Follows Him And Learns He Buys Food For Others

*Christmas challenge:

Do something nice and unexpected for someone less fortunate than you this Christmas. Hurry, time is short.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Ok, I'll start.

Took a Costco Hot and Ready Tasty Rotisserie Chicken to a sick neighbor today.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Tommy, My Daughters boyfriend is a college student who like most college students doesn't have any money. He is walking down the street and a woman approaches him and says "God wanted me to give this to you". It was a note and inside the note was a $100 bill. The note ended with "May God be with you". He did not feel right about it so when he was on the train later he saw a homeless man sitting on the train. He went over and gave him the $100 bill. The homeless man said..... you guessed it..."May God be with you".
    jtomelliott49 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I love stories about folks who give and the reactions of those on the receiving side. I wonder how that impacted your daughters boyfriend, what he thought of it and how it affects his life today? Is he a better man today for that encounter? Is he more compassionate, understanding and loving towards those in need? I can't help but wonder.
    Thank you for sharing.

Tommy, She started going out with this guy almost 5 years ago. From the first time I met him I said, well if this doesn't work out at least I know that this is the type of guy she likes. He is a great guy before and after that event. And of course it makes me feel better that he is an offensive lineman and Captain of his college football team.
    littletommy and jtomelliott49 like this.

You guys keep impressing me to no end.
    jtomelliott49 and littletommy like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Stopped on I-71 and WK Parkway and changed flat tires today. First was for a couple elderly sisters, second was for a man who lost a leg in Kuwait.

Sorry you have to be out there in the cold and on the road and not home this holiday Qwerty. Stay warm, drive safe brother.
    jtomelliott49 and Padilen like this.

Have you not been listening? My family is destructive, other than my son, and he and his go to her family's in PA. No sane reason to put up with all the arguing and backstabbing at home. Chemically damaged brains generally do not make pleasant company. I have a maintainer on the batteries for the UPS for the automatic 28-day feeders, heaters, and filters the aquariums so no reason to stress over a few days on the road. If the power goes out more than a couple days I can stop by and fire up the generator overnight, so no biggy.

It's nice to hear how people are being charitable, but the video in the original post is totally fake (and poorly acted). If it inspires people to do good things, then good.

Yesterday I gave a woman a gift. I put her boyfriend in jail for strangling her. She now has 72 hours of peace in her home.
    An idiot with a thesaurus is still an idiot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links