Close
†††† ††††
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By TopPredator
  • 1 Post By qwerty
  • 2 Post By Borneo

Thread: I'm Watching Forzen

I'm Watching Forzen

I'm going to West Virginia tonight to visit and exchange gifts with my two sons and families. They both have two young daughter and I'm sure the girls will be showing Grand Pop Rick all their new Forzen toys. I at least want to know all the names of the characters and story line. Old Grand Pop Rick will be cool!

Oh the songs..." Let it go. Let it Go singing singing singing. I'm doomed these songs are going to be stuck in my head. Lol

This is brutal.
    TW_Fool likes this.
    If Iím ever on LIFE SUPPORT, UNPLUG ME. Then plug me back in... See if that works. Hidden Content

TW 2006 Ruth
    TW 1988 Black Widow.
    1994 Harley FXR

Rick

Oh wow. The sled just went off the cliff and burst in to flames. What the hell were they hauling? (Rewind). Lantern oil. Ok (FF)
    If Iím ever on LIFE SUPPORT, UNPLUG ME. Then plug me back in... See if that works. Hidden Content

TW 2006 Ruth
    TW 1988 Black Widow.
    1994 Harley FXR

Rick

You're a goooood Grandpappy.

TopPredator likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I'm done! I have to admit there were Adult LOL moments and even Disney realizes sometimes people need there lights punched out.

TW 2006 Ruth
    TW 1988 Black Widow.
    1994 Harley FXR

Rick

All that prep work takes all the fun out of it. I used to sit with my friend Chuck's little girls and watch those things, totally ignorant of what I was seeing. I'd say something like "so, who is the little girl, Bamberella?" and they would giggle and go "Noooo, silly, that's Dora the Explorer." Little kids love to teach old people things. After all, they know, even if we don't, that we are pretty ignorant of the things that matter.
    Fred and Dryden-Tdub like this.
    Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo View Post
    All that prep work takes all the fun out of it. I used to sit with my friend Chuck's little girls and watch those things, totally ignorant of what I was seeing. I'd say something like "so, who is the little girl, Bamberella?" and they would giggle and go "Noooo, silly, that's Dora the Explorer." Little kids love to teach old people things. After all, they know, even if we don't, that we are pretty ignorant of the things that matter.
    My grand daughters live in WV and I don't get a lot of time with them and we hardly ever watch movies together. I'll probably wind-up playing dolls on the rug or something. Kids love it when you know the story and believe me they will teach me and correct my errors. Lol
    I'm use to the prep work I use to play Santa for years on our Choose and Cut Christmas Tree Farm. Kids clam up when sitting on Santa's Lap. Santa has to know what toys are popular.

TW 2006 Ruth
    TW 1988 Black Widow.
    1994 Harley FXR

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo View Post
    The best way to teach kids is to pretend not to know, then question the fallacies in their reasoning that brought them to what they think they know.

You'd be surprised what kids know that adults generally don't.

Children are born knowing God and Satan, angels, and demons. The monsters under their beds and in their closets are real. Very real. As children grow, eventually someone the child considers should know tells them those beings are not real, and the child chooses to pretend they are not. In closed societies where children are protected from non-believers it is not uncommon for children to see, hear, accept, and even` interact with such beings well into their teens. As adults we spend an inordinate amount of energy trying to keep ourselves convinced such beings are not real, or trying to renew awareness of such beings. Then we fight and kill one another.

Maundy Thursday 1994 was the first theosophical experience I remember. I've had several since. I watched a demon the color of outhouse slime with a strong dose of green gunk growing in it that a 6-year old cast from herself skip across a barren desert and disappear into an abyss, screeching in agony all the way. Quite a surprise to me. This particular demon was human like in configuration, mesomorphic body, but no nipples, navel, or genitalia. We talked about it afterwards, and we both saw the same details.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    ...I watched a demon the color of outhouse slime with a strong dose of green gunk growing in it that a 6-year old cast from herself skip across a barren desert and disappear into an abyss, screeching in agony all the way. Quite a surprise to me. This particular demon was human like in configuration, mesomorphic body, but no nipples, navel, or genitalia. We talked about it afterwards, and we both saw the same details.
    Hey, I saw Ghost Busters too. Great movie. Except it was 1984 I believe.

I didn't.

Sponosred Links