Hey, Zdiver, ...
Close

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By qwerty
  • 2 Post By qwerty

Thread: Hey, Zdiver, ...

Hey, Zdiver, ...

Where's that 70* weather you've been bragging about? Way to cold here in Phoenix today for any coed naked rock climbing.

Fred likes this.

Yes it is cold It got down to 25 at my house but next week it should be back in the 60's.
    Last edited by ZDR1; 01-02-2015 at 05:48 PM.

Mel
    San Luis Obispo wasn't any better this morning Qwerty. I stepped outside headed for my morning coffee at 6 this morning and didn't have enough hands to grab myself in all the right spots. 28 degrees which was a record setter for us. Sure make hot coffee taste good!!!!
    Mel

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

About 39 and dropping here in Tucson right now. Supposed to get down to 28 or so. I'll survive. Mexican roach coach came by and, though an old rig, spotless clean. Operator was well dressed and polite, American flag pin on his jacket lapel. Said he became a U. S. of A. citizen Friday before Christmas. Had his son with him, awesome young man about 12. Figured what the heck, I've got plenty of toilet bags, and bought a plato fajitas de pollo. $10. To go tray with lid of hot stuff. To go tray with lid of cold stuff and chips. At least two big meals worth. Sat at a nearby table and started eating. What a treat. Waited until everyone else was served, went back and handed the kid another $10 because that would still not be a fair price for what was given me. The kid refused, so I stuck it in his father's pocket and told him "Por fondo de colegio por niños usted." Not all Mexican-Americans are trash, these guys certainly are treasures! I almost hope I'm stuck here until they come around with breakfast at morning break. The menu looked pleasing.

ZDR1 and GTG like this.

Sponosred Links